Under the sweet mistletoe

It was winter break and only one day to Christmas. Miranda was walking home after buying small gifts for her friends and sending her parents gifts to them. She sighed over that her parents couldn't come home thanks to a big snow storm. But she had her friends and Marc too keep her company.

As she was almost home, her foot slipped on a big spot of ice and she fell backwards. Luckily someone caught her.

???: Good thing I caught you.

Miranda recognize that voice and looked up to see that it was Harry.

Miranda: Harry. So good to see you. Thanks for catching me.

Harry: I couldn't let my very special friend get hurt before Christmas.

A small blush appeared on Miranda's face.

Harry: Any plans for Christmas?

Miranda: Well. My friends are coming over. Sadly my parent's flight got cancelled thanks to a big snow storm. So they can't come home for Christmas this year.

She looked down sadly as Harry felt sorry for her. He put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a comforting smile.

Harry: I'm sorry for that. But atleast you have your friends.

Miranda: Yeah. Would you like to join us?

Harry: If that's okay with you.

Miranda: It is. You're very special to me.

She gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

Miranda: See you tomorrow at lunchtime.

She walked off as Harry waved back at her with a blush on his face. Miranda arrived home where Marc had decorated the whole house.

Marc: Found something sweet for your friends my lady?

Miranda: I did. I'm heading up and wrap them up.

Marc: I come up with your dinner later my lady.

Miranda smiled and walked up to her room. She started to wrap the presents to the others. When she suddenly thought about her kissing Harry's cheek.

Miranda: Did I really don't that? Oh no. Is it to early for the two of us getting together? Or is it to late?

She managed to calm down and after eating dinner and wrapping the gifts, she went to sleep. The next day was it Christmas and Miranda helped Marc prepare for when her friends came over. The lights was glowing and she smiled. At lunchtime the door knocked and Marc opened up. The others walked in and was holding bags full of gifts for eachother.

Josephine: Merry Christmas.

Miranda: Merry Christmas. Thank you all for coming.

Maya: We would never say no to a friend.

Alissa: We're all happy to celebrate with you.

Nicole: And that's what's Christmas is about.

Polly: We're gonna have so much fun.

Bonbon: Bonbon.

Miranda smiled and they all then heard the door knock. The others looked a little confused as Miranda opened the door. They then got more shocked when they saw Harry.

All: Harry?

Miranda: I invited him over.

Harry: Hope you don't mind.

Josephine: Ofcourse not. The more the merrier.

Harry smiled as they then walked into the great living room. They all played games, told stories and had fun. Miranda then came walking in with plates of hot chocolate.