Chapter 12 - Fatality

AN: Not my photo.

"Let's start the test." Izuku said calmly, looking at the students. "You can use your quirks, support items or anything you want."

The class launched at their new teacher, preparing their attacks. The first ones were Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Bakugo. Izuku sidestepped the first two, and catched Kaminari's arm. He threw him in the wall, immediately knocking him out. Bakugo stood in front of the green haired boy with a smirk on his face.

"Howtizer Impact!" He yelled while letting out the huge explosion in Izuku's direction.

The students watched in horror, expecting to see their teacher laying on the floor after the smoke clears. Just then, Bakugo made an unforgivable mistake.

"Ha! I knew you're still the weak shit you were! Your mom deserved to die for giving birth to someone like you!" He yelled.

Uh... I guess it wasn't a good idea.

The smoke faded away, showing Izuku with an blank expression, but it was obvious he was angry. No, he was FURIOUS. His quirk channeling through his body, black and green lightning covering him from the outside.
( like the picture above ).

He glared at Bakugo, his emotionless eyes piercing him. The Pomeranian looked at his childhood friend with fear. He never felt literally defenceless in his life, so it was a new thing for him. He tried backing away after realising that he made a HUGE mistake.

"Oh? You think so?" Izuku said, his voice was deep, but dangerously calm. "Let me show you, how useless I am."

The green haired boy took a step towards Bakugo, still glaring at him. Other students were too scared to even move, they could just watch. Izuku walked slowly, getting closer to his victim.

"Remember, you little rat. I am NOT a hero and I can live with a murder on my account." He said before warping behind Bakugo and smashing his right arm, breaking it. The blonde yelled in pain, trying to escape the wrath of the vigilante, but it was too late. Izuku kicked him straight in the chest, breaking some of his ribs. The class flinched at the sound of bones cracking, but they were too scared to do anything.

Bakugo tried to stand up, tears streaming down his cheeks, struggling to keep his consciousness. He looked at Izuku, hoping that he is done with him, but the only thing he saw was a fist, coming right at his face at inhuman pace. The blow was strong enough to break his nose, blood began streaming down on the floor of the gym. Izuku picked up the blonde by his neck, and looked him in the eyes.

"Well, look who's a loser now, Bakugo." He said with venom in his voice. "If your classmates weren't there, I wouldn't be so merciful."

The rest of the students decided to give up, after seeing their teacher's power and skills. They went back to their homeroom while Bakugo was escorted to the infirmary.

This was the day, when the students realised that they aren't anywhere near their new teacher's level.

AN: I decided to write something quickly to not leave you in the middle of action xD. Anyway, thanks for all of the views, votes and comments, I really appreciate that.