Part 21

Toby's pov:

After I told (y/n) to shut up, I looked out the window and started day dreaming.

'Didn't he say he was 17. He's 10 years younger than me. Why am I blushing so much. Fuck sake.'

"You okay?" He asked me. I looked over at him quickly.

"O-oh yeah f-fine." I say back quickly.

"You sure? You seem a bit worried." He added.

"D-dont w-worry I'm f-fine." I say and smile a little.

"If you say so." He say and goes back to watching the news.

I sigh in relief and walk back upstairs and into my room. I ended up falling asleep till dinner.

I woke up to hear someone knocking on the door.

"C-come in." I yell.

The door opens and (y/n) walks in.

"Dinners ready." He says while smiling.

"O-okay, thanks." I say while getting out of bed.

(Y/n) walks out and downstairs. I follow him but he does go into the dining room, he just plops himself onto the couch.

I brush it off and walk into the dining room. Everyone was already here and eating.

"S-sorry I'm late. I-i f-fell asleep." I say while sitting down.

"Don't worry, your food is still nice and warm." Slendy say to me. I smile and dig in.

"You sure you don't want anything (y/n)?" Slendy shouts into the living room.

"I'm sure I ain't really hungry. Thanks though." (Y/n) shouts back.