Part 22

3rd person:

It was the next morning (3am) and (y/n) had just woken up. You walk downstairs to see no one there.

'Don't tell me these people get up at like 10 or something' You thought while heading into the kitchen.

You grab an apple and walk back upstairs and into your room.

'What to do today? Get drunk, do drugs, kill someone.' As you were thinking of a list of things to do someone knocked on your door.

"Who is it?" You yell.

"J-just me." Toby says while walking in.

"I j-just wanted to a-ask you s-something?" Toby says.

"Yeah go on. What is it?" You ask.

"C-can you c-come on a m-mission with me a-and Jeff?" He replied.

"What mission is it? If there violence or drugs involved I'm in." You say back while sitting up.

"G-great. Also c-can I ask y-you something e-else?" Toby says while sitting on the end of your bed.

"Yea what?" You ask.

"How o-old are y-you?" He asks.

"17 I said yesterday. Why?"

"J-just asking. Y-you s-seem older."

"Well actually, because I'm 'special' you know. I actually died at 17 from some accident. If I didn't die though I'd be about 27 or 587. I never know." (Y/n) said while shrugging his shoulder.

"W-wait what?!" Toby yells.

"Yep. You my friend are speaking to a dead person." You say while smiling.

"W-woah that's c-cool!" Toby saying in excitement and leaning closer to you.

"W-wait you think so? Loads of people tell me I'm bullshitting and I'm not telling the truth or I'm weird." You say to him shocked.

"R-really? I t-think it's cool" while going to lean on the wall behind him.

You blush a little because he was the only person who thought you were cool and not an idiot talking shit.