~7~

You wake up, and it takes you a minute to remember where you are. Asano is sitting on the ground, leaning on the bed, reading a book. You playfully kick the back of his head. He scowls at first, then his face softens when his eyes meet yours. 

"Morning Sleepyhead," he says teasingly. 

"Oh, shut it," you grumble into his blankets, not wanting to get out of bed. 

He rolls his eyes at you standing up. He pulls your arm out from under the blanket dragging you out of bed, against him... 

His breath tickles your face, he grins down at you, "YN, don't go back to that asshole of a mother, stay here, with me." 

Your ears go pink as you glance away, "I don't think my mom would like that Asano; besides we have school tomorrow."

"Since when has she cared, come on YN it'll be fun, make your master happy, be a good girl..." 

"Asano, what are you talking about?" 

"You've been spending so much time with Akabane, I'm jealous. I know you miss me too YN."

His hand snakes down your arm to your shoulder, then down your spine. Your whole body shivers. Is this what the two of you were meant to be, lovers?

"Asano-"

"Say it again," he whispers in your ear, nibbling at it. 

"Asano~" maybe this was what you wanted. 

His lips press into yours, full of passion. He bites your lip, pushing himself up against you. You can't take his strength; you fall back onto the bed. He pins you down, hunched over top of you. He licks his lips, then bends down for round two. Your arms wrap around his neck, he pulls away grinning with pleasure. 

He smirks pulling off his T-shirt. He kisses your neck, moving down to your collarbone. His finger takes the neck of your shirt, pulling it further down your chest. 

A knock at the door. Asano springs up, reaching for his shirt. You sit on the bed in shock for a minute before you realize what is happening. You leap up running for the couches where you work, grabbing a book, and pretending to be reading. 

Asano opens the door, "What!?" he growls at his father. 

"I ordered pizza thought you guys might want some?" 

"Oh, yes please!" you blurt out, suddenly noticing that you hadn't eaten anything all day. 

He smiles warmly at you, "Good to hear, I brought up the box. You two feel free to eat in here." 

"Thank you, Sir," you say, offering him a nod as he sets down the pizza box. 

He leaves, and you and Asano are alone again. You go for the pizza box, taking a slice and biting into it happily. 

"YN, are we going to talk about what just happened?" Asano asks, looking somewhere between annoyed and embarrassed. 

"I guess we should," you say, you reach to toy with your hair. 

"Who am I to you YN?" he questions sternly like I just got an easy question wrong. 

"Well," you hesitate. "I always thought that you were a friend, but I liked that so now I'm not sure how I feel." 

"I want to do that again YN, again, and again, and again. Can I?" 

"What are you implying?" you ask, it was suddenly feeling very hot. 

"I like you YN, no I'm in love with you. Do you feel the same?" 

"I-" you can't think straight. "I don't know, but I think I might..." 

He smiles victoriously a crazy glint in his eyes, "So let's do that again then. Every night, every day." 

You flush. Before you can react, he is on top of you again, you let out a sigh into his mouth. His hands search your body, and you shiver. 

"Good girl YN, you're making your master verrry happy," Asano mutters into your neck. 

You let out a sigh into his smooth skin. 

"Say it," he orders. 

"Say what," you breathe. 

"Call me your master," he smirks. 

"Yes, Master." 

---
K. Straight off the bat I know that got intense fast. Oh well, it will add a little spice. Don't worry team Karma all hope is not lost for you. 
Also, sorry if that 'master' stuff was a little cringy, I felt like Asano would be possessive and controlling like that.
Karma will be different; I'm trying to give them different styles ya know. 
Okie Dokie, now that that is all summed up, have a great rest of your day/night. Stay tuned!!
---