Day 15.- ›Nocturne‹ - Mercury Korrapati‹

Hey guys, just wanna say you, that here will be the little crossover between this one-shot and my story:  Morrijack - when life gives you lemons.
Selena and Mercury Korrapatis were Morrigan's and Jack's kids. Selena is two years older and she's a Witness.

     "Whatcha doing?" Selena asked, as she came to the kitchens that evening. Dad and Ma were working in the restaurant, but they'll be here soon for a dinner.
     "Reading?" I respond.
     "Yeah, should have known. Nerd."
     I ignored her. Or... I tried to. There was always some fight with my sister, but I considered myself smart enough to not get provoked immediately.
     "Oh, someone's playing cool..." she continued. I knew why she was so furious. Dad missed their Witness training second time in a row and today she blamed me, 'cos I wanted some new books and dad was in a bookshop with me.
     "You know you're still just one stupid spoiled kid. I'm sorry for your future. 'onestly. Younger kids always have this..."
     "Can you shut up about me being the younger one?!" I screamed and slammed my fist to the table. "I may be smaller, or "spoiled", as your majesty's intelligence says, but I'll be still better prepared for my future than you'll ever be!"
     The glasses on the table broke to the shatters and I realised, that I'm standing.
     "Mercury!"
     Ma was standing in the door with dad behind her.
     I looked at the shatters, that were the glass table before. They broke, but I didn't even touch it. I didn't have to.

     And with that fight, my big secret was out, for everyone else to see.

     I'm a Wundersmith.