Chapter Two

(OH MY GOD HI– I'm so sorry I waited so long to do this! I've honestly forgotten all about it until someone had commented on it like, yesterday or something. BUT I'VE COME TO BLESS YOU PRETTY PEOPLE WITH CONTENT AND THAT'S WHAT IM ABOUT TO DOOOOO.

So plez enjoy :> 🦑)

          Matt bit his lip as he walked down the hall, head hung slightly. He glanced ahead of him, blue eyes watching the soldier for a moment. It was Patryk, but he looked a little different from the last time Matt had seen him. He had grown his hair out a bit, a couple of cuts being on his face. They were almost completely healed. Patryk's outfit consisted of a buttoned up blue coat and black pants, red accents being on the coat. He had a gun hoisted over his shoulder, his leather boots clicking against the floor as he walked. "I'll tell you what I told Tom," Patryk suddenly said, catching Matt's attention. "It's obvious you don't want to get any funny ideas. Tord's...not what he used to be, strength and power wise." He looked over his shoulder, locking his brown eyes with Matt's. "But he's always like you a bit more than the others. That leads me to believe he won't be as harsh on you."
          "Why?" Matt asked, not thinking before asking. Pat glanced over at him. "Why what?"
          "...why's he like me better?" Matt asked. Pat thought for a moment before looking back in front of him. "Dunno," he quickly said. Matt couldn't help but furrow his brows. It was as if Pat was hiding something from him.

          "One of us will escort you around for the next few weeks, to familiarize yourself with the grounds," Pat said as he watched Matt walk around his room, the male taking in the scenery. It was rather nice, having a large queen bed with a wooden frame. It also had a wooden dresser, as well as its own bathroom. It surprised Matt with how nice it was. It must have costed a lot of money just for the interior. "Until then, just settle into your room," Pat hummed. "Tord customized and decorated it so it'd be up to your standard."
          "H...He did?" Matt asked, looking back at Pat. Pat nodded, a small friendly smile being on his lips. "He did it for Edd and Tom as well." Matt nodded slightly, continuing to look over the room. "There's a button on the nightstand. Press it if you need anything," Patryk said. "I'll be back to get you when dinner is ready." Matt nodded, confirming that he understood. Just as Patryk was about to leave, Matt looked back at him. "Patryk."
          Patryk looked over his shoulder at him. Matt then smiled slightly, glancing down for a moment. "It's...good to see you again," he spoke, smiling softly. Pat blinked, but then smiled. He nodded. "It's good seeing you too, Matt." He then walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

(I don't have TOO much of a game plan for this book, but I will eventually. But I promise I won't wait like, four years to update it again 💀🦑)