chapter 3 who are you?

Owens pov:
As soon as I got to Gracie's place Ori was there what a shocker 🙄
Anyway I told Gracie that I had found someone by the maze Gracie, Ori and I walked over finding Darius sitting there fidgeting with their fingers. Gracie went over to Darius to ask a few questions I guess. Ori pulled me aside to ask me where I found this person. I explained that I found them by the maze and that they looked stressed out.

Darius pov: I girl walked over to me her name was Gracie  she started asking me a few questions asking me what my name was if I remembered anything about my past I didn't know if I should tell her that I'm a ghost yet maybe later soon this other person named Ori he asked if he could talk to me and asked to meet me on top of a tree when I had a chance that's weird at of all the meeting places in the the world he chose a tree but that's ok I'm not going to judge maybe he likes trees? As soon as Ori left I asked Gracie if she could show me around. She said that she was happy too. I got up from where I was sitting and started following her around and meeting some new people.  Is saw that Mohwee guy again! He was hanging out with oeca. The oeca guy liked throwing knives, which was cool!

*A few months later because I'm lazy af*
(A/n everyone except krow and ayngel know that Darius is a ghost)

*A few months later because I'm lazy af*(A/n everyone except krow and ayngel know that Darius is a ghost)

A/n Also this is Darius 😍😍

Darius pov:
There were some new outsiders in the clearing I've been asleep for a few months so I don't know what's happening but I decided to look around for some of the new outsiders I so far meet bek and magic they were pretty chill magic seemed of though but she said she was fine so I'm not going to look too much into it on my way to look for the new outsiders I bumped into one it's name was krow I said hi but it didn't seem like it wanted to talk so I'd talk to it later! I met this person named ayngel they seemed nice I waved goodbye
And started walking to find the other person I bumped into eventually I found it by a tree I walked up to say hi it noticed me and immediately pulled out a knife I apologized for scaring it and introduced myself it just walked away well it seemed on edge I saw Owen and asked why everyone was on edge lately and he filled me in on what was happening I decided to go to my house it was near squidney's house on my way I saw oeca but just keep going I was too upset to talk to anyone.

A/n hey guys! I need more ideas if you have any let me know!