HOLY SHI-

Today is the motherfucking day. You will finally meet 5WIRL. You were screaming in your pillow, to muffle the sounds and not disturb your neighbors. At 3 PM today, you were going to their studio to meet them. Since waiting till 3 PM felt like forever (It's 2:00 PM in this AU), you decided to pick out accessories, because why not?

You went adventuring all over your closet and searching through each drawer, forgetting where the accessories are. After 15 minutes you found them. You wore the outfit you bought a few days ago and tried all the accessories that seemed to match your outfit. In the end, after all those accessories, none of them matched 

'No, I am not buying anything today because I am saving mora. But maybe just one.. One accessory couldn't hurt.. Alright, let's go.'

You took a taxi to the nearest shop you could find, that has decent accessory's because time is running. You walked in and immediately went to the headband section. You saw a lot, and I mean A LOT of headbands. You stared at all of them but remembered you only came here for one, not hundreds of them. 

You decided to go for a headband that's all white, but with pearls on them. You bought it and now you have 2,100 mora. It's now 2:30 PM, so instead of taking a taxi to go home, you went to the studio (idk wtf to call the place where the fan meeting is 😭) incase you didn't have enough time.

And you were right. By the time you arrived it was 2:50 PM, but now there's a different problem. You don't know where the fuck the fan meeting room is. This place was huge, with  so many different floors, rooms, and people too! You don't know anyone there except for.. Barbara? 

"Hi Y/N! It's been so long since I've last seen you! How have you been?" Barbara said as she was running to you.

"H-hi Barbara!.. It's nice to see you too! I'm good, but do you know where uh.. What was it called again? I forgot, but I'm selected to be one of the 5 people in the fan meeti-" You said breathlessly.

"Ah yes, go to the second floor, second room to the left, you should see 3 or 4 people lining up, and when they call your name you will go in. Nice dress by the way! I hope to talk to you again soon!" Barbara smiled.

"Thank you! I hope to talk to you soon too!" You sighed from all that talking, not because you didn't enjoy that conversation, you were going up the stairs too and saw the 3 other people lining up, 2 people beside the doors, both holding what seems to be a list.

"Y/N L/N, please go inside"

'HOLY SHIT IT'S MY TURN ALREADY?? FUCK FUCK FUCK-'

You were trembling from nervousness, or was it excitement? You don't know either, but you walked inside and almost fainted, sitting in front of you were Kazuha, Xiao, Venti, Heizou, and Aether, all smiling and looking at you. Well, for Xiao, he just had a calm face. You awkwardly walked to the seat in front of them, and sat down with your head down, fidgeting with your fingers.

"Hey there! Your name is Y/N L/N, correct?" Venti said gleefully.

'HE KNOWS MY NAMEI'MM GONNA FAINT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW-'

"Y-yes.." You said, head still facing down

"Please face us, we want to see your beautiful face," Kazuha said, smirking.

Your eyes widened out of shock "W-what?" You said, flustered. Your head slowly rose without you knowing.

"There, that's much better isn't it?" Kazuha said.

'I feel like I'm going to faint for real.'  You were still fidgeting with your fingers.

"So, do you have any hobbies?" Aether asked.

You desperately wanted to say no because your hobbies are... Reading fanfiction. But no way your going to tell them that, but if you said no, then it would make the situation awkward. So you decided to answer briefly. "Uh- Yes, I do. I like reading books and poetry when I have free time."

"Me too! I like reading and writing poetry sometimes!" Venti said.

Their positive energy seemed to fuel yours too, and made you more confident. You ended up talking for 50 more minutes with them, and at some point, even Xiao talked for a while. You wish you could talk more, but it was the next person's scheduled time. It felt so short but, at least you talked to them.

"Bye! Thank you for having me!" You said cheerfully, as you walked out.

"Bye, we hope to talk to you again soon!" They all said. But Xiao just said a simple "Bye."

You went downstairs and said bye to Barbara too, and payed another taxi to go home. You took off your shoes, changed into pajamas and ate dinner. You plopped onto your bed, and was replaying your conversation with 5WIRL over and over again, smiling. "Today was a fun day," You said, falling asleep a few minutes later.

Words: 829

 Heyoo! I'm finally finished with chapter 2! dw this won't be the last chapter (obvi), but tmrw I'm going somewhere for 3 days, so I apologize 😭 I'll start working on chapter 3 the day I get back. Also just saying.. The next chapter might be interesting ;)