Clay pidgeons

Agere
Cg Robin little finney (3-4)
Inspo; Nothing ever really goes away - Orchard Mantis

Warnings

Depression/mental health

-

Robin hated the way Finney poked up at every noise.

How Finney cried a lot. It was a lot of crying.

How The dark bothered finney. So he bought glow stars, well. Bought is wrong. His mother had them in the closet.

They spent the day atop ladders. Placing the green hued stars on ceilings. Saving half the bag for robins room, when finney slept over.

-
"Okay finney. Come help me with this mi amour." Robin smiled.

Finney was at his side quickly. Robins tee scrunched up in finneys fist as he looked upon what his boyfriend was cooking.

"You need to put your hair up first, we need to brush that too. It looks like a birds nest." Finney rolled his eyes as he was picked up and placed on the counter. Robin stood in between his legs. He kept an eye on the food though, using a hand to reach over and continue cooking.

He separated the stove and finneys legs with a cutting board lined along the counter, so finney wouldn't burn his thighs.

Robin kissed finneys cheek, finney laughed.

"You're lucky I let you stay in your pajamas today. Rugrat." Robin moved to put his own bandana in finneys hair, before he tied his own hair back with a rubber band from around his wrist, pulling out two strands to fall in front of his face. It was feminine, but Robin didn't care, finney had a kick of a laugh out of it too.

"Alright chickadee. Come help me cook, yeah?" He lifted finney down off the counter. Kissing his mop of hair and letting him look up to Robin with a wide smile. "Okay, go get..." Robin thought for a quick second. "Go get a pan for me."

Finney was gone in a flash and Robin continued to focus on cooking until he was lightly hit in the shin with a pan.

"Oh, there you are. Thank you!" Robin praised before he set that pan on the counter beside the stove, where finney sat a moment before.

"You wanna go set the table?" To that, robin received a nod. Finney messily adjusting the bandana, much like a kid would, that made robin chuckle.