Renard - screw his face

He's got eyes of blue,
I never cared for eyes of blue,
But he's got eyes of blue,
And that's my weakness now!
He's got curly hair,
I never cared for curly hair,
But he's got curly hair,
And that's my weakness now!
-Betty Boop

"Finney pull over." Robin said as he hit the windshield wiper button repeatedly.

"No robin we'll be fine. It's only like ten minutes." Finney said, he gripped the wheel. Robin shook his head. "Finney-" he sighed. Tapping the others shoulder.

"Fine." He muttered just loudly over the rain. You could barely see anything.

-

"I think I have an umbrella in the trunk." Robin stated.

"Are you crazy?" Finney threw his hands up. Robin shrugged. "We're not kissing in the rain?" He asked as he crawled back to dig through the trunk.

Finney rolled his eyes and leant back in the seat to sigh.

"Found it!" Robin said as he opened the door beside him and hopped out. "Out, out." He urged finney, who rolled his eyes and stepped into the cover of the umbrella. Holding onto robins hands, warm from the car. He pressed himself up against the body heat of robin. It was cold.

Robin wrapped an arm around him, closing the door to avoid getting the rain in the car. "It's cold."

Finney laughed. "You think? You only wore short sleeves! I told you to get a jacket."

"I'm not cold-cold finney, I'm just noting."

Robin pulled them through some trees. Finney wanted to complain, but under the umbrella with the warm arm around him kept him from going.

They arrived at a plot with a sheltered roof, it was a park. A big open field.

Robin kept walking towards it. Looking down at their shoes, finney was sure to complain about this later. But he knew the curly headed boy would get excited to use the shoe dryer he never gets to use.

Robin was sure finney had everything. Honestly.

Finney shuttered as robin helped him sit down on one of the benches and kissed his face. Petting back his mop of hair that stuck to his face from moisture.

He shook off the rain from the umbrella, now being sheltered from the tarp.

He placed it down to lean against the pole and sat next to finney.

He kissed the nape of the boys neck. To the side of his face and under his jaw. Suddenly finney had gripped robins shirt.

Robins Quick nips at his neck had finney shuddering even more. He stood once robin pulled away, he pulled robin to stand with him.

He pulled them close, finneys arms wrapped around robins waist. Robins arms Around his neck,

Finney pressed his body against robins and laid his head on robins shoulder. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being robin." He laughed. He moved to kiss robins neck now.