Chapter 6...

Keaton's POV:

Well there it's goes, someone else has slipped from my fingers. Although, I will never get over Sarah. She's everything you want in a girl. But I guess since my brother and her have a 'thing', she's off-limits. I think. Right now I'm in my room laying down on my bed just thinking about everything. While in Wesley's room he gets to cuddle with Sarah. It just isn't fair. I like her too.

I stood up and went over to Drew's room. The light was on and the T.V. He was on his bed, asleep with his beats on. I chuckled and turned the T.V and took off his beats. He snuggled up to Samson and pulled the covers up to his neck.

I turned off the lights and left to my room again.

I really like Sarah it's just like, all the thoughts in my mind are about her in someway.

The way she acts and just what she says is all amazing.

I got up again and went to Wesley's room. I just had to see her face at least.

I stood by the door way as I saw her and Wesley cuddling. Yup well, she still looked adorable when she slept.

I started feeling tired and my eyelids were starting to feel heavy.

Wesley's POV:

I woke up to the most beautiful girl sleeping next to me. I'm pretty sure I could stare at her for hours.

She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me staring.

Oh god. What am I doing?

I really think I'm in love. It's like when I see her were the only people who matter you know.

She makes me feel wanted.

"mmm good morning" she yawned. She sat up and stretched. "Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't to be bother staying over night really."

"No no it's okay really... I like having you here" I said just admiring her view.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it" she smiled as she got up. I thought girls usually wake up in bed head and all messy but she's so completely different and perfect.

"No problemo" I said as I got up stretched.

"Well ima go downstairs to say goodmorning to drew and Keaton"

"Oh no" I laughed "they sleep a lot I'm pretty sure their still in bed"

"Oh well then ill make breakfast or something.. If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah sure help yourself" I smiled.

"Okay thanks again" she said and went downstairs.

Oh Wes. What are you getting yourself into?

I shook my head and headed towards the shower.

Sarah's POV:

Mmm it felt so good sleeping in Wesley's arms. I just wish I could stay like that forever.

No. No. No.

Stop.

Don't fall in love Sarah. Ugh. Life.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Keaton already up on the couch singing a me playing guitar, his back facing mine.

His voice was so angelic. So wonderful in so many ways. I can't even explain.

I smiled and closed my eyes, just taking in the beautiful sound.

"Oh my god that's so beautiful" I say walking towards him.

He stops and turns around quickly to face my direction.

"Oh um thanks" he smiles.

"Oh please keep playing. For me?" I ask siting down next to him.

"For you anything" he smiles and continues to play.

I close my eyes and just think and listen.

Jesus. Am I seriously falling for two boys?

No stop it's all a trap. A big lie. Ill end up getting hurt.

But I just can't help myself....

A:n---

Oml. It's been foreverrrrrrr Ive been super duper busy. And I've got a boyfriend that I focus on but I've found some free time... So I just wanna start a new story but not really fanfictions. But vote and comment if you want me to keep writing this one. I know it's reallyyyyy short. But I wanna just find out if people really are reading it or if I should just delete it. Well just tell me what you think.

Okay byeee babes :*