A little push

//Ashlyn POV// 

   I woke up to birds chirping and loud footsteps downstairs. I walked down and my dad was acting like goblin while my mom laughed.

                                 "Dad? What are you doing?" 

           He stopped stomping around, " Goodmorning Ash. We were just celebrating the fact our daughter has friends now." pointing at himself and mom. 

Mom laughed, " They were a unique bunch. But I was surprised to say the least. All these years denying friends and the first day of school you've made 5 of them!"

      I groaned, " They aren't my friends. It was for the project." 

My mom spoke, " Yeah sure. Anyways you should get ready, the bus arrives in 7 minutes."

I nodded and ran upstairs. I was rushing getting dressed when the bus came. Damn. No time for detours. I got out onto the window and threw my bag down, slid down the roof, jumped onto the nearest tree i could, "Bye mom and dad!" once I was on the tree i jumped down and rolled on the ground. I picked up the bag and entered the bus. When I got on everyone was quiet. Strange, but I won't complain.  I sat down where i usually sit and got on my phone.

                                                                 TAP

                                                                                                      TAP

 By now I already knew who it was. I turned around and saw him. My mortal enemy. "Aiden." He smiled, " Ash..."  

           He stared at me intensely.. was he going to speak? His eyes were glowing, " That was WICKED. Never seen someone jump of from a window before so they could ride a bus." 

I looked dumbfounded, " What?"

His crazy cat eyes grew more cat like, " You should definitely teach me how to do that later when we come by."

wait a minute, " Come by? No way."   He grinned, " Okay fine! Since you want us there that badly we'll go."

ughh.

------------------------Time skip: 10 minutes before class ends--------------------------------------------------

" Okay class, the school has agreed to an overnight trip to. drum roll pleaseee. Savannah! If you would like to go please collect these slips here. Once you do, you may leave."

I got up to go when a voiced stopped me, " Ash, you ganna go?" It was Aiden. I turned around, " No." and kept walking. I waited outside for the bus until it came. Aiden didn't try talking to me inside the bus and I was thankful. Until..we got home. He and Ben got down with me. I opened the door and quickly tried to close it. Hoping they would leave but Aiden stopped the door from closing and walked in. Great. Now the smiling psycho is back ay my house. 

We ended up going to my room when we found out my parents weren't here. Then, he jumped out the window. I- What- "Aiden! What the hell." He was on the roof smiling. I shivered. Oh god he was a psycho. 

       //Adiens POV// 

 After we entered Ash's room I remembered how she jumped out the window to get to the bus and I slowly walked towards it. I unlocked it and jumped out and I heard her, " Aiden! What the hell." I laughed, " I'm dying to try jumping off a window." 

           The next thing I knew was her grinning. She got up towards the window. Was she going to jump too? But nope. She locked the window. 

"Hey Ash! You can't leave me outside! Where do i go?!" 

She yelled back, " Home!"

I spotted Ben in the back, smiling, " I can't go without Ben!"

She sighed, " Well, I hope you get comfy because I'm not opening the door until I know you can't come back in."

   I felt warmth rushing up to my face. I change my mind. She isn't a bore. I need to spend more time with this chick. She's crazy. haha. 

I heard a car pulling in and i jumped off the roof to the tree and followed Ash's lead from memory.  

     " Hey Ashlyn's parents! I'm here to hang out with Ashlyn anddd she locked me out as a joke, but I think she forgot about me."  They laughed and agreed to open. Ash was on the couch with Ben, apparently awaiting my entrance back inside. She spoke up, " Well thanks for coming but Ben needs to get home. He wants to complete something and since you agree you should return together then I suggest you go." 

Damn. She used my own words against me. Okay then..

" Oh? Sure, by the way! Ash's parents I have something for your daughter! Sorry Ash I forgot to give it to you earlier." I handed them the extra slip for the fieldtrip and left with Ben, "Bye!"

               Man. She is going to hate me. But its just a small push so she goes to Savannah

               She'll get over it... I hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 806

Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter coming soon!