30

(Chapter 30)Lets make this official

(Chapter 30)
Lets make this official

~*~

Author POV

When Jimin graduated from University he didn't try to seek a job right away, like he had been advised to do. Instead with what money he had earned from being a back up dancer for BTS he used, he wanted to travel. The members had ensured he would be paid just like the other back up dancers were, it wasn't a bad sum of money either so Jimin was grateful. 

Jimin was still planning his trip away, he had told Chou and Simeon and his soulmates about his plans. All he had to do was finalise the last bits. So when he got an unexpected phone call from the group chat with his soulmates he wasn't entirely sure why. 

Originally Jimin had asked out of a false hope if his soulmates would be able to come on his travels, but had ultimately been disappointed when their schedules had been rammed full. His soulmates had been down as well, their faces showing regret. Probably for a while they would curse their fate as successful idols. 

So the phone call had been unexpected especially when his soulmates had announced they had been able clear their overflowing schedule. Apparently Namjoon had discovered a way to do so. 

According to the idol leader there was a law stating that legally someone can take time off work for a month to solidify a newly formed soulmate bond. As it was viewed as such a sacred thing, the company couldn't refuse the request if they didn't want to break the law. 

So Jimin was ecstatic, and soon his plans changed and he was going away with his soulmates for a month of travelling the world. They talked and with the money the members possessed as a testimony to their success they could afford to do more activities Jimin had debated but been unable to do due to his limited budget. 

They chose not to stay in luxurious hotels, instead they wanted to stay in places where they could truly appreciate a country and its culture outside of the typical tourist areas. 

~*~

So as they stood waiting in the airport boarding queue, Jimin stood by his soulmate's sides instead.

"Aren't planning to run this time?" Yoongi teased.

"No" Jimin stated, his cheeks flushing at the embarrassing reminder. 

"Good" someone grabbed his hand, it was Hoseok.

"Just in case" he said with a smirk.

Jimin used his free hand to cover his red face.

"I'm not a child" he stated, lips forming into a pouty look.

"But I thought you were Chou's precious son" Jin began to lament through all of the embarrassing nicknames Chou called him, his best friend had a flair for dramatics and often stated or acted in ways that could fluster his younger friend, naming him as his precious child being one of those things. 

"Shhh" Jimin reached out to cover Jin's mouth to stop the cheesy nicknames from spilling out of his mouth. Jin pulled his hand off his mouth.

"Sure thing pumpkin" his smile was nothing but mischievous. 

Jimin felt like his face might as well have been on fire at this point. So he was forever thankful to the queue that moved them so they could have their passports checked so they could finally walk down the ramp and onto the plane. 

He ended up sandwiched between Jungkook and Namjoon by luck of the draw. He fell asleep on Namjoon's shoulder throughout the journey, Jungkook fell to the side and was asleep on Jimin for the journey. Namjoon remained awake reading a book the entire journey. The journey was only a 3 hour one so they were all able to entertain themselves easily.

~*~

It was safe to say they couldn't have gotten a better soulmate than the one they had. Jimin was a beautiful person inside and out. It didn't take him long to make their hearts flutter in their chests at the mere sight of him. 

When he had run from them they were expecting one of two things, either he was an arrogant person who thought himself above soulmates, above them. The second was a timid person, someone who was too shy, an introvert who didn't want to be acknowledged. 

While Jimin had possessed traits of the second option he also seemed like a creature who lived in a shell, shy at first then slowly begins to appear the more someone persists. And once he was out of his protective shell he was confident, charming and a wonderful person to know. 

So as they relaxed on a beach that was out of the way from all the popular tourist ones they felt like they could truly let go. Jimin was playing, they were creating competitions with sandcastles. Enjoying each others presence, allowing all of his soulmates finally take the break they deserved after their many months of working and touring. 

Their trip away only solidified their bond, as they experienced the wonders of the world together, shared homes and hotels, it brought a certain domesticity they were unaware of until it felt cemented into their lives. 

~*~

So when they returned, moving into together seemed the only natural course, while Chou had lamented on how he was going to miss his 'precious son', he even did a bout of dramatic crying that had Jimin both laughing and wanting to curl up in pure embarrassment. 

The flat became a home with their soulmate, their lives felt complete after so many long years of searching in a world of grey. 

Naturally when they asked Jimin if he would like to become a permanent back up dancer for their group the only response had been yes. Which had led to kisses and laughter from all those involved.

They well and truly had fallen in love with each other in their new world of colour. 

~*~

Only one official chapter of 'The colours you bleed' left. Then we have an epilogue/bonus chapter.

I hope you liked this chapter, the next one will be pure fluff.

Vote?

Comment?

Bye,
Winter