𝟬𝟬𝟱

After Evie got done texting mason she walked downstairs because by the time she was done her friends had already stopped texting group chat.

"NATT!!" Evie yelled as she walked downstairs. "Yess how can I help you?"
Nat said not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"See my shorts cute?" Evie asked her sister. "Super cute!" Nat said with a sarcastic voice.

"I don't have any shorts on!" Evie yelled at her sister clearly annoyed.

"Damn caught me." Nat said in a sarcastic again. "Anyways what did you want?" Nat said actually putting her phone down this time.

"Mason and me are going on a date tomorrow!" Evie said jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh, no way!" Nat said with a huge smile on her face clearly happy for her little sister.

"Okay we'll we need to go shopping like right now, let's go!" Nat said grabbing her keys.

"Give me 5 minutes to go change!" Evie said running up the stairs."

"𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘!" Evie said as she jumped in the car.

"Where to first" Evie asked "I actually don't know Nat said driving off laughing. "Let's just go to target first?" Nat asked Evie.

"Sure!" Evie said smiling. Once they got to the store they walked straight to the bathing suits. "Ooo look at this one!" Nat said pointing at a pink one.

"ehh I dint know maybe white or blue" Evie said looking at nat to see what she thought. Nat nodded

"Ohh look at this white one!" Evie said showing it to Nat the swimsuit top. "Evie that only covers your boobs no straps or anything." Nat said "so? Your point is?" Evie said with a questioning voice.

"What if you get out of the water and it slides off!" Nat said with a whisper yell. "You know what good point!" Evie said putting the swimsuit back on the rack.

After 5 minutes of looking Evie had found it the perfect swimsuit.

" I found 𝙩𝙝𝙚 swimsuit!" Evie said with a huge smile. "It's literally a plain white swimsuit with straps." Nat said with a grin.

"Yeah well I like it!" Evie said grabbing the top and the bottoms. Star she grabbed the bottoms she got a text message.

𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉😻

"Oh shit!" Evie said slapping her hand in her mouth. "What is it?"Nat said as she put her chin on Evies shoulder looking at the notification.

"Holy shit open it!" Nat said she she slightly jumped and clapped her hands.

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗛𝗶𝗶 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗬𝗬
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 🤭

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲?

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗢𝗠𝗚𝗚𝗚𝗚
𝗡𝗼.

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡
𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗫𝗢𝗫𝗢, 𝗴𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 😉

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗼 😔

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬𝗬
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿!?

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗢𝗙𝗖𝗖
𝗦𝗼 𝘀𝗶 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼??

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
# 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽?

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹!
𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿!!!!

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
𝗕𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘

Since evie was busy texting mason Nat went ahead and payed for the swimsuit.

"Soo what's happening?!" Nat said to Evie
"HES PICKING ME UP TONIGHT!!" Evie said with a happy voice."

"OMGG LETS GO RIGHT NOW!" Nat said rushing them out of the store.

SRRY FOR NOT POSTING LAST NIGHT FELT SICK

please vote <33