𝟬𝟬𝟲

As Evie walked into the closet to try and find something her sister asked her a question "wait so how are you supposed to be dressing again?" Evie looking confused she grabbed her phone and texted mason asking for what she's supposed to wear.

                            𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
MASONN

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
YESS

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
What do I wear??

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
anything tbh we r going to dinner then to the beach and you'll meet my friends!
If that's okay

𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘 😋
Yeah totally!
OKAYY I'm gonna go get ready see you in a bit 😘

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
BYEEEE

"OKAY SO, he said dinner then the beach so I'm thinking something simple like shorts and a shirt with a matching bathing suit!" Evie said with a very joyful voice.

As Evie and Nat were looking to see what to wear they ended up finding the most simple yet cute outfit ever.

(You can change it if you want)

Once she changed she made her way to her vanity to do her makeup.

She started by putting her moisturizer on then her tinted sunscreen. Since they were going to the beach she did simple yet cute makeup.

She out on her mascara, blush, highlighter, and lip gloss then put on her shoes and jewelry.

After she got her bag with her towel extra sunscreen and sunglasses she walked downstairs with her bag and phone.

"WOAHH you look hottt!" Nat said as she grabbed her sisters hand and twirled her.

"Thanks! I hope mason thinks the same thing she said with a small smile as her Lock Screen lit up as she looked at the notification.

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 😻
𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 :))

"OMG NAT HES HERE, HELP DO I LOOK GOOD!" Evie said in a panicked voice.

"Yesss Eve you don't have to worry you look beautiful walking Evie to the door and opening it.

"Okay thanks Nat love you see you in a bit!" Evie said smiling blowing her sister a kiss and walking to masons door.

"Mason!" Evie said with a huge cheesy smile. "Evie!" Mason said as he walked up to her and gave her a tight hug.

"You ready to go?" Mason questioned as he opened the door for her. "Yes of course!" Evie said grinning at the fact that he opened the door for her. As they both got in the car and gave her the AUX cord.

"Play whatever you want." Mason said smiling at her knowing she would probably play Steve lacy.

"Okay it's a surprise!" Evie said as she plugged the cord into her phone.
As she played the song dark red by Steve lacy started playing.

"How did I know you were gonna okay thing mason said moving his focus to her and looked back after 3 seconds.

As she placed her phone down she felt another hand touch hers. As she positioned her hand to where she can hold masons hand.

As she grabbed his hang she could her a smile approaching so she turned her head to hide her smile.

"Don't hide your smile it's beautiful" mason said moving his attention to Evie and seeing her turn tomato red.

"Stopp it mason your making me blush!" She said as she took her hand from his and covered her face with her hands.

𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗦

𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸!

𝗫𝗢𝗫𝗢 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 💋