𝟬𝟬𝟮

After evie saw the little conversation she and mason had Evie was jumping up and down and running up and down the stairs screaming "𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗜 𝗔𝗠!"

Finally calming down she saw that her sister has just put down her phone.

"What are you doing catttt" Evie asked her sister walking towards her. "Oh nothing just sending mason 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" she said as she started running away from Evie.

"Stop fucking playing with me!" Evie yelled.

"𝗣𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" Evie yelled "andddd sent!" Cat told her sister.

"Please tell me your joking" Evie said with a sarcastic smile saying that she was literally going to murder her sister I'd she had actually sent it.

"oops well you better get to murdering then!" nat said shrugging her shoulders.

"Nat no way really!" Evie said groaning throwing herself on the couch grabbing a pillow to scream in.

"If it makes you feel any better Noah's coming over today" Nat said grabbing the remote and putting on Gilmore Girls.

"Don't think Gilmore girls is gonna cure this!" Evie yelled at her sister. "Yeah yeah whatever get over it" Nat said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"If you think about it I'm doing you a favor!" Nat yelled while her head was in the fridge. "Well yeah maybe we're going to end up getting together get married and have kids!" Evie said in a sarcastic voice.

"Well it's a good thing you don't get paid for thinking!" Nat said with a smile as she sat back down on the couch.

Evie grabbed a pillow and threw it in her sisters face. "Hey!" Nat said as she dropped her drink on her shirt.

"Karma's a bitch" Evie said getting up and blowing her sister a kiss walking away.

"𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘" Nat yelled as Evie scoffed and stuck the middle finger at her.

While Evie was in her room watching tiktoks she heard the doorbell ring and she heard her sister yell for Evie to open the door.

As she made her way to the door and opened it a familiar face was revealed.

"Noah hey!" Evie said with a smile.

"Hey eves! What are we doing today?" Noah question the girl as they made their way to the couch to sit down.

"I actually don't know, I mean we could go to the park or the beach?" Evie said looking at the boy for an answer.

"Ooo yes the beach is perfect!" Noah said with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay let me go get ready!"  Evie said as she made her way to get ready. "Oh wait, separate or together?" Evie questioned Noah. 

"Together I don't wanna drive!" Noah said as he said his goodbye to Evie and told him to pick her up.

"Nat! Do you wanna come to the beach with me and Noah?" Evie questioned her sister.

"No not really Charlie is coming over so I'm good!" Nat said as she left to her room

After that Evie went to her room and changed into her swimsuit it had pink and green flowers on it, then put on a white short and shirt set.

When she bought it she sized up so it would be flowey on her.

Once she was ready she made her way to Noahs house and to her surprise he was already waiting outside.

"Wow! Noah early? Who is he?" Evie chucked as she made her way to the beach.

Once the two made it to the beach they immediately got out and grabbed their things.

"Wait wait wait noah" Evie said making him stop in his tracks. "Look it's cute guys" she said as she pointed to a group of guys and 2 girls that were not to far from them.

"Eh I don't really care" Noah said with a sas tone. "Wanna race?" Noah asked her.

"Noah it's really not fair your legs are just so long and I'm just so sh-" Evie said as she started sprinting away from Noah.

"Hey that isn't fair!" Noah yelled Splashing water all over her.

"Okay okay!" Evie said trying to contain her laughter looking around and seeing that one group of people looking over at them.

Evie was having way to much fun not to wave at the group so she waved and surprisingly most of them waved back.

"We should wave them over here" Evie said looking at Noah.

"Yeah that one guy with curly hair is totally into you!" Noah said with a huge smile.

"Oh it looks like we didn't need to wave them over here 4 guys are walking here on their own." Noah said shrugging his shoulders.

"What really?" Evie said trying to make herself look half presentable.

As she turned her head she saw a familiar face. "Ain't no way bro!" Evie said getting four of the water with Noah.

"Mason oh my gosh!" Evie said with a huge smile "Tristan and Miguel and Brady right?" Evie asked the boys.

"yeha nice to meet you!" Tristan said with a smile. Mason looked like he was in disbelief "I'm actually so surprised I knew you looked familiar!" Miguel said with a smile.

"After yesterday your they only thing Mason is talki-, I should stop talking Miguel said with a laugh

"Yeah sorry I'm just in disbelief still!" Mason said laughing

"I'm Brady" he said as he raised a hand to shake Noah's hand.

"Huge fan of stranger thing by the way!"brady said with a huge smile.

"Oh thanks I plan on watching the black phone pretty soon!" Noah said to the group of boys.

"Guys!" A girl called making all of us look their way seeing that they had to leave.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys!" Evie said with a smile looking at mason the whole time.

"Yeah i would love to talk to you more mason said as the other boys looked at him in disbelief.

"Well you have my Instagram if you ever want my number." Evie said looking down then up again.

"Yeah yeah of course" making the guys mouths open even wider.

"Yeah we'll see you guys soon!" Evie said with a smile

"It was nice meeting y'all!" All three boys said in their own way. "Bye Evie talk to you soon." Mason said with a smile.

After the boys were far enough to where they couldn't hear the two started jumping up and down squealing .

"Best beach trip ever!" The two said in sync.

AHH CHAPTER 2 LOVED MAKING THS