Prologue (Edited)

A/N: Edited version!

Her Guardian Angel

Prologue

Leo was walking down the street with his two friends, Hannah and Shane. It was a Saturday night in Tuscaloosa and they were searching foe something to do. None of them were too big into partying even though they attended one of the biggest partying schools in the state.

"Leo,What do you think we should do tonight?" Hannah asked as she walked down the street with her arm looped in Leo's.

"I don't...", Leo stopped mid-sentence," No way!" He exclaimed in shock at what or rather who he thought he had just seen.

"Leo, what's going on man?" Shane asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Journey." Leo whispered as he dropped Hannah's arm and ran down the street in the direction he had seen her go.

When Leo turned the street corner she was gone. It was as if she had vanished into thin air. He heard Shane and Hannah panting as they finally caught up to him.

"What the hell man? Are you crazy?" Shane gasped trying to catch his breath.

Sorry man, I thought I saw someone I knew, but I guess it wasn't her." Leo apologized. He was sure he had seen her, though. He would know her face anywhere.

"So, who is Journey?" Hannah questioned curiously. She didn't like the look in Leo's eyes when he whispered the girl's name.

"She's a girl I went to school with. We used to be pretty close." Leo answered vaguely. In truth, he and Journey were more than just close. They were best friends.

"Oh." Shane and Hannah replied at the same time letting the topic drop for now.

"Come on guys, it's a Saturday night in Tuscaloosa I'm sure we can find something to do.." Leo exclaimed trying to sound as if seeing Journey hadn't bothered him as much as it truly had. Hannah and Shane gave each other a puzzled look and followed Leo back the way they came.