gmg party and Devin's doppelganger

it was the next gmg party and all of the dragon slayers where hanging around each other making sure blake was safe because not even eden could get passed 7 angry over protective dragon slayers especially when it was something to do with their only daughter or sister they were chatting between each other when they had to get themselves some food and their guilds wanted to talk to their own guilds so mario and blake stuck to each other making a certain water god slayer jealous then mario explained what was going on and lucas seemed less jealous and more concerned for his girl friend.

Blake POV:

after a while of partying all of the people started to leave but the dragon slayers who all wanted to escort me home just to be safe once i got home i locked the door and closed my binds once i was about to get into bed i heard my door get knocked on i looked through the key hole and i saw devin so i opened the door "hey dev-" i said before i got knocked out

once i woke up i noticed i was in some sort of cage i tried to stand but i noticed that my arms were chained to the walls i pulled against them but that failed ugh all it did was make arms tired. so i stopped trying until my arms no longer hurt. "so i finally have you in my grasp, do you know how hard it was anyway you are now mine i have a feeling you will be of great used to me" devin said. "dev-" i said before "oh you think  i'm devin that's cute but no my name is eden" eden said to me before  i was knocked out.