A birthday and a piece of wool

It was blake's birthday and the brothers where going crazy but that wasn't the only concerning thing there was apparently a traitor in grimshade. Jenson may be an absolute scumbag but he at least wouldn't lie about something like a traitor. everyone decided to have the party at divinus magia so that way then she could also celebrate with her guild. the guild was decorating the guildhall while the siblings and father were in charge of  distracting blake they presented it as  there was a meeting and then they would bring her back to the divinus magia island.

when they where at the dragon lair they talked about what happened with jenson but was careful in regards to bryan and blake  since there was a lot of trauma there. They then told blake that they had to go to divinus magia once they got to divinus collin covered her eyes because they didn't want blake to  see the decorations and plant was running around with a balloon  once everyone yelled suprise her eyes were uncovered and blake was excited. they started playing blakes favourite song throughout the guild hall and once they were done the dragon brothers walked blake to her house.

once she got to her house she noticed an orange piece of wool on her bedside  table she was very nervous about the gmg and hoped she wouldn't be fighting any of her brothers in the gmg she knew she would be able to hurt any of them.