chapter 2

Warning: blood,strong language
--------------
Dazai sat on the couch if chuuya's house after some convincing he got chuuya to agree to let him stay. Atsushi sat next next to dazai glancing up at dazai. What is it? Dazai finally asked as Atsushi gaze became overbearing. Nothing gross man just wanted to know why your sitting on the couch and not the floor Atsushi said glaring at dazai. Dazai had a genuine shocked face. What-? He said sorta offended. You heard me Atsushi said standing up. You little shit i have every right to sit on the couch dazai said crossing his arms. You don't your gross youll make everything gross if you keep touching it atsushi said crossing his arms too. You've been around chuuya to long dazai said glaring back at Atsushi. Mama is a nice man unlike you gross boy atsushi said. Your "mama"is mean and an asshole dazai said rolling his eyes. He's 10 times bwetter then you atsushi said . oh please im not finna argue with a kid that can barely speak full sentences dazai said. Atsushi stuck his tounge out im not gonna argue with a mummy gross man ethier Atsushi said. Atsushi then got an idea. Get off the couch or ill mwake you atsushi said uncrossing his arms. Oh? And what will you do cry? Dazai said leaning further on the couch. Atsushi galred at him i just might he said he lend off the couch this resulted in him falling with a thud. Dazai's eyes widden. You better not dazai said staring at Atsushi he smirked and began to cry loudly. Chuuya sprinted into the frontroom what happend??? He said rushing to Atsuhsi. H..he p..pushed me off the couch a..awnd said t..that i...i wasn't aloud on the couch Atsushi cried dazai was stunned. Dazai what the fuck chuuya yelled picking Atsushi up. What...i ..i didn't i swear dazai said chuuya just galred and began walking away Atsushi stuck his tounge out at dazai. Dazai was genuinely in shook that bastard he thought. He's good at it too dazai said a smirk then landed on his face.
-------------------
Atsushi and akutgawa were playing on the floor as cartoons played in the background. Dazai walked into the room he glared at Atsushi then sat far away from Atsushi. Mr. Dada no seem to like you akutgawa said Atsushi looked up. I know i don't like him ethier Atsushi said as he rolled his car around. Why? Akutgawa asked he's gross Atsushi said Akutgawa looked at dazai then back at Atsushi. See he is gross and a mummy atsushi said Akutgawa thought for a moment. He is kinda gross akutgawa said. Extacly atsushi said and pushed his car to akutgawa who pushed it back.DAZAI HELP ME REALLY QUICK chuuya yelled dazai sighed ALRIGHT he said standing up Atsushi grabbed his car he pushed it just as dazai foot made it out the door dazai stepped on it and fell with a yelp Atsushi giggled akutgawa starred at Atsushi. He hurt akutgawa said. He okay i pwomise atsushi said and stood up walking to dazai who was lying on the floor. Ugh he mutterd chuuya walked over you good he asked trying not to laugh. My carr Atsushi whined after seeing it was broke he didn't really care about it being broke. Dont worry baby I'll buy you a new one later chuuya said helping dazai to his feet. Atsushi smiled okey he said walking back to Akutgawa. Thats childs the devil i sware dazai said chuuya rolled his eyes he's an angel chuuya said. Your mistaken dazai said as they walked to the kitchen. Atsushi smiled sickly before his face went back to his sweet smile and he continued to play with akutgawa. Your cwool tech me you ways akutgawa said. Of course Atsushi said with a smile.
___________

Chuuya took akutgawa to work and dazai had to take atsushi.chuuya given he stayed by mori most if the day akutgawa sat in moris room he was younger then Elise by some years but that didn't stop them from become friends. Elise like Atsushi was quite munplative but not as well as Atsushi. I want sweets elise said standing up from where she was coloring from. Akutgawa glanced up at her. Do you want some too? She asked akutgawa nodded. Great help me convince mori i had my sweets for today but with your help im sure i can convince him to give me more. Akutgawa nodded he walked over to mori pulling on his jacket. Yes little Akutgawa? He said i want sweets akutgawa mutterd Elise skipped over. Me too she said. Im sorry but you've had your sweets elise and akutgawa can't have his till later mori said elise pouted just then kyoku walked in. Akutgawa then got an idea when he first came into the buliding kyoku was attached to him she was in awe and said she would protect the child with her life he then thought what would Atsushi do then an idea struck. Akutgawa began to whimper then cry chuuya and kyouku both rushed over. What happend kyouku asked akutgawa rushed to her. H..he m..mean akutgawa said hugging kyouku's leg. Chuuya and kyouku glared at mori who was dumbfounded. He's good Elise thought as she started crying too. Y..yeah she said hugging chuuyas leg. I..what? Mori said confused. Just take them out side chuuya do as you please i don't care mori said.
________________

Atsushi didn't seem to like anyone at the ada he either found them gross or annoying. I want mama atsushi whined, well you little shit you have to wait dazai said annoyed. Atsushi galred at him then ran off he jumped onto a desk no one was paying attention he smirked scribbling on documents and papers he snuck them over to Dazai's desk putting them on the desk then placed the pen on the paper. He gigled and ran off to find someone eles to fuck with. Atsushi noticed kenji going down to the cafe he rushed over and grabbed kenjis leg as he started to walk resulting in him falling down the stairs Atsushi giggled and ran off again. He found his way into yosano's office he found her scary. He wondered around and found scalpes he smirked and grabbed them runnung back to the main office dazai was being beat for ruining important documents and kenji was lening on a wall while kyouka made sure he was okay. Atsushi notcied naomi he slipped over to her and slipped part of her dress into a file cabinet he then went around to her line of veiw and held the sclpe up. Ms naomi whats this he asked her eyes widden no Atsushi don't play with that she tired to grabb them but atsushi stepped back she slipped and ripped her skirt with a yelp. Atsushi threw the sclpe out an open window behind him. Ms naomi you okay Atsushi said she glanced up at him. Y..yeah im fine she said Atsushi nodded and walked off he found kunikida ideal note book he ripped out a page that said stun gun. He walked over to Kunikida who was busy with dazai.mr.kunikda he said what kunikida said not looking at Atsushi. Youw abily is doppo powet right? Atsushi asked ,it is kunikida said. So when you activate youw ability what do you say? Atsusi asked i would go doppo poet stun granade kunikida said. Atsushis eye twitched annoyed slightly he need away to get him to go stun gun. Swo like this? stun gun doppo poet Atsushi said wrong on purpose kunikida had a habit of correcting the wrong. No i would go doppo poet stun gun kunikida corrected his abily activate he was confused and turned to Atsushi who had a stun gun now he smirked and aimed at kunikida shooting. Kunkida yelled in pain and collapsed. KUNIKIDA!? Junichiro yelled runnung to kunikida atsushi smirked he dropped the gun and cried. I sowwy i didn't know what it would do Atsushi said its fine Atsushi how about you go with kyouka junichiro said Atsushi nodded and ran to kyouka.
------------------
That childs a walking hell dazai complained to kyouka , i don't know dazai san he seems pretty sweet kyouka said Atsushi smiled. Im telling you he is not dazai said atsushi was getting bored sitting at the booths he needed a distraction to slip away and fast. He glanced out the window and screamed in fear sliding under the table kyouka and dazai looked out the window to see what he screamedn at. Atsushi slipped away and out the door. Atsushi theres nothing there dazai said and looked under the table he then shot up. That bastard ran away dazai said sprinting out the door. Atsuhsi was running down the street pretty fast for a 5 year old dazai ran after him. Atsushi made a turn into a store and hid there he glanced over and saw dazai run past he giggled and ran out the store the opposite way of dazai. Damn it chuuyas gonna kill me dazai thought. Atsushi ran but stopped when he noticed a candy store he walked in and looked around he was suddenly grabbed. Eekk atsushi squeaked in fear. Baby what are you doing here? Chuuya asked atsushi's eyes lit up. Mama the gross man and his fwiends threw me out bulidng atsushi said hugging chuuya. Thoose bastards chuuya said atsushi looked down at akutgawa and Elise he smirked akutgawa giggled alittle Elsie suddenly didn't feel safe. I wanna go back she said. Huh? Why chuuya asked. Im tired she said alright let me pay for the sweets and I'll take you back he said elise nodded.
----'''---------
Im really liking this super evil Atsushi influenceing Akutgawa i think its kinda cute

Chapter 2 done