chapter 6

Ghost P.O.V

i kiss toast "we're going to have to tell everyone else" i say he nodded his head "i know" he says so i walk over and pick up the phone i can't wait to my brother and his wife and their kids also maddie friend is dating billy something that surprised all of them i call the achalla (i don't know how to spell it) house and mama gutrued answered "hello who is this" she asked "it's ghost" i answer "oh ghost what is it it's been awhile and jimmy kinda misses not hear en from ya" well if you could gather everyone including amiiee (yes i put her in here) in the living room me and toast have an important announcement to make" i say "ok she says i'll do what i can" she says her voice getting a little enthusiastic "we'll see you there in an hour or so" i say "OK bye" she says "bye" i respond and hang up the phone me and toast get in to the car and drive twords the excited house we arrive about an hour later i chuckle i must be sidekick we walk through the door only to be tackled by jimmy "jimmy" i say "johnny!" he says well not says more like yells "sup bro" i say "and hello to you to" he says "but jimmy" "yes" he says nonchalantly "GET OFF OF ME" i yell gurtured sees that we'er here and yells for everybody in the living room me and toast walk to the front and say well i say "we'er engaged "  

Author note 

CLIFFHANGER