3.5 Kindest Cut

Y/N'S POV

   "So this Kugelblitz, it's...?" Viktor asked as five, me, Luther, Lila, Viktor, and Allison sat on the bar section. Five pouring all of us liquors. 

   "The end of everything. Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole." Five informed them.

   "Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left." Lila added.

   "Hate to say I told you so, but-" Five said drinking.

   "You love to say I told you so." Viktor said, gulping his drink.

   "You know, it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mums hated you all enough to end the entire universe." Lila said amused.

    "Whoever this person is, has to be someone with legit powers like us" I said.

   "We don't know that." Viktor said shaking his head.

   "It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick its ass." Said Allison.

   "Oh really? How? Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" Luther sassed as Allison just rolled her eyes.

   "The best plan is to go back in time and eliminate the paradox and destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that." Five informed them.

   "Briefcases are down. poof" I said as I gulped my drink. "Temp Commission is down."

   "And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here?" Allison asked raising her brow.

    "Last time I tried that, we all got trapped in time. Do you really wanna risk that again?" Five answered.

   "What's plan B?" Viktor asked.

   Before I could answer, the lights flickered and blue waves of power went past us, muffed scream was heard. We al looked behind us- except Five, to see  the people sitting on the chair and couches were gone.

   "What the hell was that?" Luther asked, alarmed.

   "A Kugel Wave" I said and turned back facing Five.

   "Oh, it's getting worse." Five mumbled.

   "How long do we have?" Luther asked.

   "At this rate of escalation, if you factor in-"

   "How long, Five?" Luther demanded, cutting Five's words.

   "Four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed." Five sighed.

   "Oh my god!" I shouted, scared. "There's a spider!" I said putting my feet up, pointing on the ground.

   "Wait, Y/n, it is a living thing. Treat it the way you wanna be treated." Luther said.

   "Kill without hesitation." I said and was about to stomp my feet but Luther stopped me and grabbed the spider, throwing it away.

   I sighed in relief and sat down properly while they look at me weirdly while Five just rolled his eyes and continue drinking.

  "We should've given them Harlan." Luther sighed.

   "Luther." Viktor said in  don't-continue-voice.

   "The kid of Sissy?"
   "What about Harlan?" Me and Diego asked.

   "The Sparrows said if we turned him over, we could end the fighting, and then work together to save the world." Luther continued. "But if we didn't--"