7%

Ice❄ ran out in her bedroom and fell on her bed crying. She had taken a total of 20 pills soon regretting it she stuck her fingers down her througt and threw up. Her friend Shonteria that was living with Ice❄ because of family issues ran in quick at the sound of Ice❄ gag.
Shonteria POV
I walked in to see Ice's thowup on the confonter and her laid out. I panicked I didn't know what happened. I grabbed her and shook her real hard her eyes where crossed and she could barely talk to be honest I didn't want her to her breath smelt like shit. Anyway tears started to run from her eyes I called for her mother and she called the ambulance.
Ice POV
I woke up to Shonteria shaking me senseless but I couldn't speak I realized I threw up and a ton of pink pills where in it. I kept going in and out of sleep and finnaly my body couldn't fight anymore. Am I dead? I later woke up (thank God) to a hospital bed. I started to cry before my mother got up carefully from the uncomfortable chair and gave me a shush. I didn't know if she was happy or mad at MW buy I soon realized my best friends Jameria and and jamya where asleep. The doctor asked for my mom out in the hall.
SHIT GOT REAL DONT WORRY THERES ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BE LUCKY!