8%

Blane rushed in grabbing on to Ice❄ What did you do? He asked as he walked backwards out of the room. Weird. Ice❄ thought. Jameria and jamya woke up finnaly they both came and gave Ice❄ a huge hug.
IcePOV
Hey girls what happened I asked they looked relieved I was awake.
You attempted to kill yourself but you threw up the pills. Said Shonteria
Jameria POV
She's smiling but you can tell she's hurt like I really can't see her like this. I have to use the restroom I said. Icepointed to the bathroom and I quickly rushed in. To my suprize I saw what looked as blood smeared on the toilet seat. Eww! I shrieked that's disqusting. I washed my face and went out back to Iceand Shonteria.
Shonteria's POV
As jameria ran to the bathroom I asked Icewhy she did it but she just couldn't get her words right. I stopped trying and was just starring at her it was like that until jameria came back.
IcePOV
I just got a text hold on.
----------------------------
Braids: Word got out you OK?
----------------------------
Me: Wow already? I'm fine thanks for asking.
----------------------------
I quickly shut off my phone knowing I was going to get a butt load of text. My mom came back in. Your staying the night just to be sure. You might wanna dismiss your friends. She said rudely.
They both said bye and headed out my mom locked the door and put a put a belt across my face really hard. You should've died she whispered in my ear before leaving.