Chapter Five

"What're you lookin' at?" Hagrid glared at the people who gave him weird looks as they passed by him

"What're you lookin' at?" Hagrid glared at the people who gave him weird looks as they passed by him. He pulled out his pocket watch. "Blimey! Is that the time? Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting' his, uh..." he patted the pocket with the small pouch. "Well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it. That's very important. Stick to your ticket."

They looked down at the slips of paper. "Platform 9 3/4?" Harry read out loud. "But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing...Is there?"

Harry looked up to see that Hagrid had disappeared.  "I don't think he knows that." Hollyn said.

They steered their carts down to Platform 9 and 10 to see if there was anything Platform 9 3/4.

"Excuse me." Harry called to a man in a uniform who just finished helping someone else. "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 3/4?"

"9 3/4? Think you're bein' funny, do you?" The rude man walked away without another word.

"Harry." Hollyn said to get her brother's attention. A red headed woman was rushing through the station with several kids following in toe.

"Packed with Muggles, of course. Come on." She complained and grabbed a little girls hand. "Platform 9 3/4 this way."

"Muggles?"

The Potters followed the family to the third pillar. "All right, Percy. You first." The mother waved over her oldest son.

He lined his cart up and ran straight through the brick wall. Hollyn's jaw dropped until she remembered the brick wall at Diagon Alley and the wand shop.

"Fred, you next."

"He's not Fred, I am!" The other twin, Fred complained. It was confusing. They were wearing the same clothes and had the same hair cut.

"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother."

"Oh, I'm sorry, George." She gestured to the wall behind her and George stood in front of the wall.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred." George said and ran into the wall. The real Fred ran after him before his mother could say anything.

That's what made Hollyn glad her and Harry weren't identical twins.

"Excuse me!" Harry tan over to the woman and her last son. "C-Could you tell us how to—"

"How to get onto the platform?" The woman confirmed. "Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between Platforms 9 and 10.  Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous."

When she saw it Hollyn thought it could be real and it wouldn't be too hard, but now that the woman explained it, it sounded much crazier.

"Good luck." The little girl smiled.