Gilly's POV

God, he tasted amazing! Like apple cider and frosted pastries; delicious.

So there I was kissing Jax, an almost normal day when Raz opened my door.

Let me explain how we got into this situation.

I was in my room, in FTRS, crying as usual,(usual for the past month anyway), when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, thief."

"Come in, Jax."

"How's my...girlfriend doing?"

"Fine," I said while hastily wiping my tears, standing up, and fixing my dress and hair. "I have RLW meeting in a bit."

"You don't look fine. What happened?"

"I—I'll explain later I have to go." Our relationship was a secret at that point even though we've been dating for a year.

"You can go after I give you a kiss." So we went to my bed and he sat down. I sat down on his lap, straddling him. Then suddenly Raz opened my door. She was silent for a minute. Jax opened his eyes and saw her first. He gave me an alarming look and I knew that someone had caught us. "Damn it, I thought I locked that!"

"How, why...You know what, I don't want to know, just come join us for the meeting in a minute." She closed the door and left.

"God, I'm sorry, Jax! I can't believe I forgot to lock the door."

"It's alright, it was just my sister. She won't tell anyone. Although why we keep this a secret is a mystery to me."

"I already told you, Jax. Now excuse me but I have to go. RLW meeting and all. Bye." He gave me a quick kiss as I left.

Sorry its short, but enjoy it and thanks so much for commenting rating and voting!