Gilly POV: The Restaurant Part 1

Who left lemonade for me? Oh, Maxine! I pick up the glass and drink thinking, Why does Jax always have to be mean to me? It's like we're not even—suddenly I remembered our first kiss. We were walking outside and looking at the sunset. Jax and I looked at each other both leaning towards each other and kissed. I pulled away immediately but I don't remember why. Jax was awesome. (Wait why am I remembering this right now?) Jax said, "I'll always be here for you, okay? Always no matter what." Memory me," I know, Jax. Me too."

I came back to the present. Someone knocked the door. "Come in." It was Jax. I run to him not bothering to close the door, and kissed him. Hard. He smiled into it and brought me to my bed.

"I take it you drank the lemonade?"

"How'd yo—never mind."

"Can you tell me why you were crying, now?"

"Jax, I never should have doubted you. The thing is, I started doubting that I was good enough for the Princess Rapunzel's brother, Prince Jaxon Porter. And I guess that doubt turned into poison. I cursed myself. It was horrible. You told me you loved me and I almost cried cause I thought you were saying the opposite."

"That's why you wanted to keep this a secret. You thought we wouldn't last." I nod. We started kissing again and we fell asleep next to each other. (It was 3 PM and we had to go back home at 4) When I woke up Jax was gone. There was a note where he was sleeping though, 'Meet me at the 3 Little Pigs at 4:30. Dress a little nicer than you usually do.' Why dress up for a date at the 3 Little Pigs? It's a causal restaurant. I looked at the clock, it was almost 4. I packed my things into my bag and closed the door.

"Ah! Maxine! You can't scare me like that."

"Where are you going? I thought we were walking home together." Shoot! I forgot about that!

"Umm, yeah just hurry up please I have to get some groceries on the way home." It's a good thing I'm still a good liar, from keeping our relationship a secret, (and pickpocketing).

"Alright, Gilly."

So we walk home. Maxine's home is closer than mine so I say bye then go home to change into nicer clothes. I was wearing the FTRS uniform with the RLW sash, after all. I stop at the bakery and buy a couple of loaves of bread, then head home.

"Hi, Mother. Here's the bread." I set the bread on the counter. "By the way, I am going to out tonight."

"With who? Where? Why? When?"

"Relax mom. I'll explain, just let me go take a shower." I take a quick, refreshing shower and put on normal clothes. It's 4:05. 25 minutes! "Ok, Mom what we're you saying before?"

"Who are you going out with, why, where, and when?"

"I'm going out at 4:25 not sure when I'll be back. I'll text you. I'm going to meet Jax—"

She gasped, "Prince Jaxon! Call him Prince Jaxon!"

"Jax at the Three Little Pigs. I'm going because he left me a note asking him to meet him there and he told me to get dressed up." I show her the note but I already removed the xoxo-your prince from it so she can't see that. I'm not ready to let her know we're dating, yet.

"Ooh. Let me help you chose a dress you have 20 minutes to get ready."

I finally ended up wearing a short, athletic-ish, baby blue off-shoulder dress. I'm also wearing a silver-colored purse with a thin silver chain strap. I'm wearing my heel-boots which are darker blue than my dress. Simple yet, dressy. I love it which means, Jax will love it. Very unlike me, I had put on a little lip gloss. Also just a hint of blush. And eyeshadow. It's the most makeup I've ever worn. Ever. The only really.