Gilly and Jax's POV

Gilly's POV

I can't believe it! She won't tell anyone. It must've been awkward when she came in, but she shoulda knocked.

"Gilly, did you hear me?" Raz asks.

"Huh? Uh sorry I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?"

Yeah the meeting was boring as usual but I only came here for day classes Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and sometimes Thursdays and I thought why not, it means I can spend time with Jax's sister. I went back to my room and Jax was there waiting like he said he would. I close the door and lock it.

"Hey, thief? Wanna tell me what's going on? Why do you cry all the time? It's annoying."

"I'll tell you later. Can I just kiss you?"

"Alright, Gilly. Jeez it's like you haven't kissed me already today." At that I almost started crying...again. Why was he so mean to me anyway? We layed down on my bed as he kissed me from my mouth to my jaw to my neck. I shivered, thrilled.

"Sorry, Thief. I have to go. See ya later, I guess." Again, rude.

Jax's POV

Since Gilly's gone I explore her room. She has a lot more pictures of me than her friends, some of my pictures even covered theirs. Gilly opened the door. God she is so beautiful...and my girlfriend. "Hey, thief. Wanna tell me what's going on? Why have you been crying lately whenever I see you?! Did I do something?! I probably did something didn't I?!"

"I'll tell you later. Can I just kiss you already?" Did she only hear me ask her about the crying or something? Something is definitely wrong.

"Alright, Gilly. I love you." She almost started crying...again. Something was definitely wrong.

So I lay down on her bed next her and kissed her. From her lips to her jawline to her neck. She shivered, obviously thrilled at what I was doing. I suddenly realize something.

"Sorry, thief. I have to go. See ya later."

I left her room and went looking for Kayla and her mom in the gardens. There she is.

"Kayla, we have a problem and I think your mom might be able to help."

"Alright, Jax, let's shrink you." I shrunk. I will say I don't like doing that at all. I look weird too.

"What's the problem, Jax?" I try to explain without revealing the relationship but I can't. So I tell them about it. They're sworn to secrecy.

"Okay, so me and Gilly have been dating for a year and the last month or so, Gilly has been acting weird. I told her I love her and she almost started crying, again. Not tears of happiness either she's cried tears of happiness before. It wasn't that. I think she might be under a spell or something."

"I think you're right. I have a solution to this, here." Kayla's mom gives me a bottle, "She has to drink this, but she can't know what it is. Mix it in her water and have Maxine give it to her. She's gonna be suspicious of you, according to your story."

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you!" I get a glass and make some lemonade in the kitchen. I pour the potion into it. I stick a post-it note that says, "For: Gilly From: Maxine". I put it in her room. 

Thx for reading voting and rating!