Jax's POV

I was making a gift for Gilly for her birthday when I decided I should visit her. Recently whenever I saw her she had been crying. There was something wrong and she refused to tell me, for the past month! So I went to her room and knocked on the door after hearing that she was crying, again.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me, thief."

"Come in, Jax."

"How's my awesome girlfriend doing?"

"Fine," she said while hastily wiping her tears, standing up, and fixing her dress and hair. She's so beautiful. "I have RLW meeting in a bit."

"You don't look fine. What happened?"

"I—I'll explain later I have to go." Our relationship was a secret at that point even though we've been dating for a year.

"You can go after I give you a kiss." So we went to her bed and I sat down. She sat down on my lap, straddling me. Someone opened the door, quietly. It was Raz! Oh god! My eyes widened and Gilly saw me.

"Damn it I thought I locked that!" She said.

"How, why...You know, what I don't want to know, just come join us for the meeting in a minute." She closed the door and left.

"God, I'm sorry, Jax! I can't believe I forgot to lock the door."

"It's alright, it was just my sister. She won't tell anyone. Although why we keep this a secret is a mystery to me."

"I already told you, Jax. Now excuse me but I have to go. RLW meeting and all. Bye." I gave her a quick kiss as she left.