What was all that about?

Todoroki Pov (After leaving Deku's house)

Me, Iida and Uraraka we're walking to the Cinema. Then Uraraka said something "Do you think that maybe Bakugo likes Deku", she asked. "Izuku and Bakugo. That is a very interesting idea", Iida said stroking his chin.

"I think it is ridiculous. Midoriya would never date Bakugo, he is so mean to him", I said slightly blushing. "I think someone has a crush on Deku", Uraraka said bumping my shoulder.

"I don't have a crush on Deku", I lied.

"Why don't you just admit it? I see the way you look at him. You don't look at a friend like that, Todoroki. You have deep feelings for him", Uraraka said.

I took a deep sigh " Okay, so what if I do have a crush on Deku? He likes B- someone else and doesn't feel the same way", I said hearing my voice starting to crack.

They both noticed and turned to look at me ,very concerned.

"I am sorry, Todoroki", Uraraka said as she stopped to hug me.

"Me too, it'll get better", Iida said patting my back.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it ", I said forming a tear drip down to my cheek to Uraraka's bright solid pink shirt.

The next week; Bakugou's Pov

I woke up filled with thoughts roaming in my head.

Damnit! I hate myself. Why did I say I wanna take a break? I don't want to take a break. But he deserves better, he needs to realize that. He deserves a guy who isn't afraid of coming out for him. Like Todoroki. He already came out as gay, he even told his parents. I admit that bastard has balls unlike..well, me.

Fuck it! I am calling Deku right now.

I picked up my phone looking at the time, it was 12:05 pm. I scrolled through my phone looking for Deku. I finally found him looking at the picture of him.

I was hesitant whether I should call or not but then suddenly someone called me, it was shittyhair

(His pic of kirishima 🖐️😭)

I answered and put the phone to my ear. "What the fuck do you want", I asked.

"I-I was just wondering if you were going to Mina's for the party tonight", he said.

"Uh-yeah I told you I was going. How many times do I have to repeat myself?", I said frustrated.

"Oh, right sorry. Mina just wanted me to check", he said.

"Is that all", I asked .

"Yes it is. Well see you at the party Bakubro", he said.

"Stop calling me that shittyhair"I said yelling at the phone as he hanged up.

Deku Pov

I was eating my breakfast scrolling through Instagram when I found a picture of Kacchan and his friends.

All of the sudden I had a headache. Looking through the comments to see people asking if Kacchan was single and saying he is hot.

What- what if he gets with someone else while we are taking a break? He wouldn't do that. Would he?

I had the urge to call him and tell him I didn't want to take a break but-then someone called me it was no other than Bakugou.

Narrator's Pov

Bakugo: "Oh hey"

Deku: "H-hi Kacchan"

Bakugo:" I- I called because I was wondering if.....you are going to Mina's party tonight it starts at 6:00"

Deku: "oh yeah I am going. Thank you for telling me though - Kacchan"

Deku: "I-is that all?"

Bakugo: "Uh- yeah it is"

Deku : "There is something I actually have to tell you"

Bakugo: "I'm listening..."

Deku : "I", he said before his phone started ringing.

An incoming call arrived, it was his mother.

Deku: " I am sorry Kacchan my mother is calling me right now", he said before he hanged up.

Deku's Pov

"Hi mom", he said nervously.

"Hi sweetie, I am driving towards the house right now with some groceries, so come out and help me please", she said in a sweet tone.

"Sure thing mom", I said in a positive attitude.

Shortly after my mother arrived with a ton of groceries. I grabbed a handful wrapped around both my arms.

"Thanks for helping me. It means a lot to me", she said smiling carrying a big bag.

"Also, what happened to Bakugo? I thought you tutored him", she asked.

"Well, we are kinda taking a break from tutoring", I said chuckling nervously.

I hate lying to anyone let alone my mother.

"Oh, I was really hoping y'all would become friends again", she said.

"Or maybe even more", she added as she walked into the house.

I followed her into the house and closed and locked the front door.

"What do you mean when you say more than friends", I asked her as we both set the groceries down.

"Oh, Izuku. I know you liked him when you were a kid. You told me you liked a boy when you were little and the boy you spent the most time with was Katsuki", she said cupping my face.

"It's okay if you still like him", she said.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

She stroked my hair as she pulled me into a hug. "Izuku what's the matter", she asked.

"I like him so much mom. But- I am just afraid his feelings aren't the same", I said honestly.

"Oh darling. Your feelings for him aren't just gonna go away out of the blue. It takes time, Izuku. But you don't know of his feelings, he might feel the same way for you. But you'll never know unless you tell him",she said.

"You're right, mom. Thank you", I said smiling softly.