●■□Chapter 2□■●

"Ghost aren't real tubs"

------‐-----------‐-------------------------------------------------------‐----------‐--‐-‐--

Tommy pov

"Tommy, Tommy get up Tommy!" I opened my eyes to see tubbo shaking me "whattttt" I dragging out the 't' "come on let's go eat breakfast then get your phone!" Tubbo stopped shaking me and let me get up.

I sat up and stood up, I didn't bring pj's last night but whatever. I walked over to the door opening the door walking out making sure to close it behind me, i walk down the wood stairs seeing Tobys mom finishing making breakfast.

"Hey toms, have a good sleep?" Christina said putting the eggs on a plate then putting it on the table. "yeah, but SOMEONE woke me up to shaking me half to death" i said looking over to toby, he smiled and sat down at the table starting to eat his eggs and bacon.

I sat down across from toby and started to eat my eggs then bacon, "Tubs when we gonna go grab my phone?" i ask putting down my fork "Wanna go after breakfast?" toby asked "sure" i continued to eat my breakfast.

-Mini time skip heh-

"wanna go now tubs?" i ask "sure!" he said cheerfully, we both got up heading to the door. I put my checkered vans on wait for tubs to finish putting on his shoes, he finished and he got up "mom were going for a walk!" toby told his mother "okay be careful!" we heard from upstairs before shutting the door.

We started walking and i started to remember where i had ran off to last night. After a couple of mins later we ended up standing in front of the old house.

"This is it, if i remember correctly my phone should be in the kitchen on the counter" i looked around at the house "then lets go in and get it!" tubbo grabbed my arm not hurting my or anything. He pulls me into the house letting my arm go as we set foot in the house, i got abad feeling like something was watching me as i walked into the kitchen.

"Here it is!" tubbo said as he gave my phone to me. "okay now let go" i flipped over my phone seeing a note on it "Sorry for scaring you the other night ;)" i looked at it 'who?' 'how?' 'why would someone do that?' i thought, shoving the note in my back pocket.

"Wait, i wanna explore a bit" tubbo said going upstairs "toby, no something could happen" i said now wanting to get out badly the feeling of being watched became more out there and the room temperature i had a bad feeling something was gonna happen.

"Tubs lets just go please?" i said heading to the door "please tubs?" i said hoping he would just say yes and get out. "fine but we gotta come back one day okay?" he said coming to the door. I let out a breath i didn't know i was even holding in as soon as i shut the door to the creepy ass house.

We started walking back to tobys since i was still mad at my mother a bit, we decided that when we got home we would stream maybe a cooking stream since that was one of the sub goals tubbo said he would do, if his mother says yes of course. I think she would say yes.

-:)-<3-

words: 600

Im back! ill try to be posting once a week now, but i sadly broke my phone and i am using the computer rn so update are probs gonna be slow. i dont have much to say but yeah Have a good day!<3