Chapter 3

No ones pov

A couple mins of walking tubbo and tommy got to tubbo house, toby unlocked the door his mother had locked them after they left. Tubbo opened the door to his house walking in tommy following after him both taking off their shoes and putting them on the rack by the door "Wanna ask you mom if we can do a cooking stream?" tommy asked sure we can" tubbo smiled heading upstairs where his mother was. knock knock. "Mom?" tubbo open the door seeing his mother laying in her bed reading a book, "Yes hun?" Christina put her book down looking at the two boys at her door.

"Could me and toms do a cooking stream? We will clean it up after" Toby's mom looked at both at them, "hmm okay but I want it to be clean after, okay?" everyone there smiled "okay mom thank you!" tubbo ran and hugged his mother before running past tommy into his room grabbing what they would need for the stream .

Toby came out of his room with the stuff they would need, handing some of it to tommy to carry. Both walking downstairs into the kitchen starting to set up everything for the stream.

-Time skip to when about to start stream-

"Okay we got everything setup?" tommy asked as he finished adjusting the camera, "yeah, i think" toby grabbed some cake mix putting on the counter "okay when your ready click the live button" tommy said backing away waiting for tubbo to click the 'go live' button.

Tubbo clicked the go live button staying quiet letting people have a chance to join the stream. After a min or 5, "hey chat, how we doing today?" Tubbo greeted his chat. Tommy walked into cameras view "heyyy chat!" tommy said in his louder voice greeting tubbos chat.

"Hope you all are having a good day or night, today we will be doing a baking stream" tubbo smiled holding up a box of chocolate cake. "YESSSSS CHOCOLATEEEE" tommy said well yelled.

"Okay chat lets read these instructions" tubbo started to read the instructions out loud "instructions are for pussys" tommy said cutting off tubbo also taking the box from his hands, "No there not, there for doing it right now gimme it back" tubbo tried to take the box from Tommy's hands but failing cuz of tommy lifting the box high in the air far from tubbos reach. 

"Your short" tommy laughed "I am not your just super super tall" tubbo slapped him lightly on the arm "oww what was that for?" "i barely hit you, now gimme the box" tubbo almost got the box before tommy started to run away running off camera. "nope" tommy smiled "tommy gimme it so we can start baking" tubbo walked over to tommy only for tommy to go farther from him. 

Tubbo knew what tommy wanted, and tommy knew that tubbo knew that he wanted to chase him. So tubbo ran at him running off camera, taking tommy off guard before both of them are running around the kitchen off camera, on camera, off camera, on camera....*slip*

"TOMMY!!" tubbo sat by his friend checking to see if any blood on him "tommy are you okay??" tommy nodded sitting up "just hurt my ankle a bit but im fine" tommy rubbed his ankle "can you walk?" "I don't know, probably" tommy got up putting a bit of pressure on his ankle, feeling no pain so putting more pressure on it. it hurt a bit but it would wear off soon.

"Not hurting?" tubbo asked "nope, wanna continue this stream?" tommy asked "yeah, i totally forgot that we where even streaming heh" tubbo grabbed the box from the ground, reading what they would need.

"okay we need 2 eggs, cup of milk, some oil, and that's it" (idk what goes into cake I don't bake much lol) tubbo went to the fridge grabbing eggs and milk while tommy got the oil. they put the stuff on the counter, tommy grabbing a bowl to mix it all in and tubbo grabbing a spoon to mix it.

"Tom wanna pour the stuff in" handing him the bag of cake mix "yes." he took the cake mix pouring it in the bowl taking a bit and sprinkling it on tubbo then laughing at the face tubbo made.

"TOMMY" he scoffed acting offended, that made tommy laugh more. Tubbo took a bit from the bowl sprinkling it on him smiling, tommy stopped laughing looking at tubbo straight in the eyes. Tubbo stopped smiling backing up a bit "am I scary to you?" tommy smiled "at times yes. Lets make the cake" tubbo walked back over to the bowl putting a cup of milk in. (if it sounds like im shipping them im not, i do not ship them.)

-time skip to when the cake is coming out of oven- 

"Careful don't drop it" tommy said watch tubbo take the cake out of the oven "i wont drop it" tubbo put the cake on the oven, taking off the oven mits putting it beside the cake "chat its perfect" tommy said putting his finger out to touch it but tubbo slapped it away "no touch" the chat was filled with-

'Amazing'

'Can i have a piece???'

'TASTE TESTTTTTTTTTT'

'TASTE IT.'

And some others, "okay chat when it cools down we can have a taste test" tubbo smiled heading over to the fridge off camera coming back on camera with frosting "chat we made the cake you think we gonna make icing?" tubbo put the frosting on the counter.

tommy was off camera, on his phone doing something. They waited 10 mins before putting on frosting and cutting it and putting a piece on 2 plates.

"Okay chat, taste test time" he looked over to tommy "3.. 2...1!" they both took a bite at the same time, after a min "not to bad" "your right" tubbo put down his plate. 

"Okay chat that's it hope you all liked the cooking stream, byeee" both tubbo and tommy waved 'bye' to the camera before ending the live. "That was fun" tubbo said starting to clean up "mhm" tommy helped cleaning up.

Once the kitchen was clean and everything was put away, they went upstairs to tubbos room watching a movie and enjoying their cake.

-:)-<3-

words:1048

Its done finally took forever. Hope having good day or night chapter wont always be this long btw