Mr. Badboy meets Ms.Nerd

17
Emily's POV.

It was the last period.
Since that incident between me and hunter I didn't see him anywhere. He must have gone home. Now I know why people call him a bad boy. He just plays with the emotions of other people. He deserves to be called a badboy .
" guys our maths class is over now . For the time being revise the topics that have been discussed in class ." Our maths teacher said.

I quickly got up and walked out of the classroom towards my locker.
I opened it and took the required books and was about to close the locker when I saw a pink note sticking out from the bottom.
I took it and opened it.
Dear Emily ,
Its me nick Evans . Its my birthday party today. I want you to come to my party. I know you are a nerd and don't like parties and all but please come to my party . We'll have fun . So come to my party at 7:30 sharp . I'll be waiting for you. ;-).

Omg . My face was in an O shape.
Nick evans I mean the Nick Evans.
Captain of the soccer team aka Christina's boy friend. He looks like a little poisonous frog but I don't know why girls like him.
But why did he invite me to his party .
ME just a silly billy nerd.
____________________________

Currently I was lying on my bed.
I was thinking about all the events that took place today.
First my fight with hunter then Nick's note. I was exhausted now that I didn't even eat my food.
But the point is that should I go to Nick's party or not?
No no I'm not gonna go to his party. He is just calling me to insult me or what.
But still Emily