Wander

"How was it Liy? Do you feel better now?" Tree asked. Liy was eating some Jjajangmyeon that Tree made. Liy felt too numb from before. Now she's tearing up from the warmth of the noddles.

"God this is good" Liy mumbled. Tree chuckled. He was glad that he made his love feel better. After that whole outbreak. "Knew you would like it. My cook is satisfying after all to you." Liy glared at him. Embarrassed by the truth. He knows her too well. "I'll be outside. You could rest if you want." Liy nodded as she continued consuming Jjajangmyeon.

...

"Hey."

Liy was jumpscared by the sudden voice. That doesn't sound like Tree or anyone else that she's familiar with. Liy quickly stood up and observed her surroundings. "Who are you?! Show yourself.!"

"Stop looking paranoid. I'm in your mind. Listen, Remember how you smelled somethin eariler?"

Liy was frightened but confused. She just wants to know who this person is. "..yeah.?" It was silent for a while. Liy assumed it just left without a answer. Liy sighed angrily as she walked back to her room to rest. This day has already been too chaotic for her.

"Guess I'll just sleep now. I don't know what else to do."

Liy was slowly going to sleep until the voice came back.

"That smell..that was Four. That dumb team killed Four which led their particles towards you. Also that quote in quote firework, that was one of Four's power as you said. You basically hold the power of Four now."

Liy already knew she held Four's power. She doesn't enjoy it already. She barely controlled it. "How do I get rid of it.?"

"Simple. You can't. You hold it. It's yours. Forever."

Liy felt chills. She's going to suffer with Four's power forever. "You got to be kidding me- I-"

"You're clearly not liking this aren't you? Well.."

...

"Why not have some fun with your new power.?"

She wasn't sure what she meant by that for a second. Until she realized. "Wait- you want me to..kill.?"

"Yeah."

Liy promised herself and her team that she'll prevent death and won't cause death. She would never break that. "I would never! I promised-"

"Do you really want to continue going around with your power with no joy? You do feel emotionless in the inside right? Something missing? Suit yourself then. Let's see how long your sanity lasts."

"Wait what? Hey!" The voice vanished. "Is the voice really testing how long I'd last.? Heh..eventually I'll get used to it." Liy grabbed her blanket to go back to sleep when suddenly the blanket deformed. Liy dropped the blanket out of her hand in shock.

"Ahh..great. How am I supposed to hide that? Why did I just awaken this power now? Gosh.."

-
The next day.

"Oh! Liy! Greetings to see you, we were just talking about the disappearance of Four." Remote said. Didn't Four die? Oh well. Guess it's better for them not to kn-

"Actually The Better Name Than That killed Four. I literally witnessed it during the cake at stake." Pen corrected.

Liy was too tired to say anything back. She walked away from the group. They didn't notice anyways. She walked to the forest where it's quiet and lonely. She sat down front of a tall tree. All she heard was birds chirping. She felt frustrated that she was put into this situation. Why her? Even only she wasn't near that tree that day.

CRUNCH

Liy was frightened by the sudden noise. She turned around to see a shadow figure. She squinted her eyes to see better.

"...Woody.?"

Woody walked slowly towards Liy. "..What are you doing here.?" Woody mumbled. Liy sighed. She doesn't feel like telling him what's going on. "It's..nothing." They both became very awkward. Silence.

"Do it."

What.?

...
"Kill him. Do it for the fun."