Isolated

Ruby turned around to hear the sound of the door opening. Fanny came back but she looked uneasy. Ruby stepped out of her chair. "You alright Fans?" She asked. Fanny looked at her. "Bubble..I..I don't think she's okay." She said in a uneasy tone. She swears she's going to kill whoever is starting a killing spree..trying to enjoy while 4 is gone.

"I'll try talking with her when we get back..I should be able to make her feel better." Ruby says. Fanny nodded. "I hate that you're the only one that Bubble truly trusts." She muttered. Ruby chuckled a bit. BH approached the two. "Hey guys..sorry about what happened. You guys can head back home now." He said.

Ruby nodded.

After stepping out of the house, Ruby tried contacting Bubble. But received no response. "Wried.." she thought. She stopped walking for a bit while the other Iance members walked. She felt naive but..she's now noticing how the alliance is collapsing.

She slapped herself.

Why even worry about this..

...

But it mattered to Bubble.

...

Ruby and Bubble were the only alliance members left. Minus Book nor Ice Cube of course..don't technically count as alliance anyways.

Bubble was always easy to get manipulated easily. Simple things can hurt her physically and mentally. Ruby sighed.

...

Taco was sitting by Lollipop's bed. Watching her.

FFllaashhhbackkkkkkk

Taco was walking around in the grassland. By herself. After her own team turned against her over a dumb reason. She sighed. She haven't felt this alone before. She isn't used to it.

Taco looked up.

Her eyes widened.

L..

Lollipop.?!

She internally yelled.

She ran towards Lollipop. She scanned her head. She bit her lip in stress. "Gosh..that's a one crack there.." She thought. She carried Lollipop..well she tried. She forgot how fucking heavy she is. She had no choice but to drag her by her wrist. Praying that nobody sees her.

"I swear if any object sees me..they're gonna think IM the murderer..ugh.."

Taco held her arm tighter. Some reason she felt guilt but why.? She patched Lollipop's head. She hasn't woken up in..Taco haven't even checked how long it has been. She blinked.

She didn't realize how exhausted she is.

She sighed. Taco got off from her chair. She decided to go to bed. There was no point just staring at someone who is unconscious for god knows how long.

"T..Taco..?"

Taco immediately turned around. Lollipop blinked as she rubbed her head. "What.." She winched in pain. Lollipop cursed under her breath in agony. Taco wasn't sure if she even wants to talk to her.

After all

Lollipop also thought Taco abandoned them.

Taco attempted to leave the room but Lollipop grabbed her wrist. "Wait.." She mumbled. "I'm.."

"I'm sorry."

Taco's eyebrow rise in confusion.

"Wh.?"

"Shit.!" Lollipop muttered while holding her head. The pain increases. She gasped for air for relief. Taco blinked. "W..want some pain killers.?" Taco managed to mutter out. Lollipop nodded.

...

After bringing pain killers to Lollipop. She swallowed the pill. She sighed. "So..what happened to you.?" Taco asked. Lollipop blinked. "Oh my sugar..um.." She blinked. "I..I don't remember.."

Taco sighed. "Man they really hit your head hard huh.." Lollipop glared in offensive. Taco chuckled a bit. "Sorry..didn't mean it like that.."

...

Taco sighed.

Who really did it.?

——————————————————
GUESS WHOS BACK BABYYY
Yeah sorry for the long absence . Had a small motivation for a bit..then community service came and stuff..

😋‼️ Anyways just clarifying I don't necessarily ship Taco and Lollipop so this isn't a ship chapter of Tacopop necessarily but it's fine if you think so

Alight bye