Rain

Fries was running in the rain. He didn't even notice his fries was getting wet from the raindrops. His main objective was finding Marker.

He is willing to not lose him.

Facing her.

He wasn't even ready.

"MARKER! MARKER YOU DUMB..UGH WHERE ARE YOU.?!" Fries yelled. His voice echoed through building walls. He didn't even know why Marker was even out there.

"Fries?"

Fries looked up to see Gaty.

"Ga..Gaty.? Why are you here.?"

Raindrops was landing on Gaty and Fries.

Gaty turned away to show Fries.

Flower was looking out of her window. She groaned of how boring it has been lately. Especially how scary it has been for her and the rest.

"Flower you can't be edgy all day long!" Snowball yelled. Flower rolled her eyes. "Ignoring you!" Flower yelled out. She could hear Snowball groaning then hearing his steps going further away. She chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Hm. This amount of rain could ruin my petals..I wonder-"

Flower immediately got a rock launched to her face.

"OW WHAT THE FU-"

"Hi Flower!"

Flower's expression went to a disgust and disbelief as her eye twitched.

"MARKER.?! WHAT THE FUCK"

"Lol sorry." Marker muttered.

Flower was about to close the door until-

"Wait! Can I stay at your place?"

Flower eyed him in suspicious.

"Why.??"

Flower could see purple liquid dripping under his cap. He started coughing but still smiling while making eye contact with her. Flower eyed away for a bit. Sighed in defeat.

"Whatever. Fine."

Marker smiled more as he walked away. Flower could still hear coughing along the way. She sighed. Why did she even let him in?

Ruby got up, stretched her arms after falling asleep on the couch. She couldn't even remember why she was even sleeping on the couch.

She heard the door banging. She raised an eyebrow. Why would someone be out there? In the rain..and a murderer in the loose. She shrugged.

She looked through the peephole.

She lowered her shoulders as she sighed. Ruby opened the door for Marker to enter. "Marker? What are you doing here? It's dangerous out there." Marker giggled as he walked in. Ruby grabbed a towel to clean Marker's ink.

"I just want to be away."

"Huh?"

Marker smiled.

"I'd just drag them deeper."

"Wait- what are you ta-"

Marker walked away in the hallway.

"I'll talk to you later!"

"Wait! Don't...there he goes I guess."

Ruby grabbed a cookie as she collapsed on the couch. Staring at the lamp above her.

"Bubble.."

"She wouldn't even talk to me since.."

...

"Oh Fanny..what would YOU do.?"

...

"She needs you."

...

..

.

"Maybe I could try to snap out of it!"

"No."

"NO I could immediately start zapping them! That's your power! That's my POWER THAT I INHERITED T-"

...

"I said too much."

"What."

"I have to go."

"WAIT NO!"

"TELL ME MORE"

"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE"

"..god DAMMIT!"

...

"It's hopeless."

"They caught me."

"And now."

"I'm going to be.."

"Executed.?"

"I don't even know what they're going to do to me."

"Guess I have to embrace for it."

"For now.."

"Just gonna wait for this ice to melt off of me."

——————————————————
Ugh I feel wried abt this yall idk

I had a community service at some Chinese festival which hm, it wasn't too bad. Although I was freezing af to the point my hand got so numb.

Okay bye