Chapter 4

Bakugo and Aizawa rushed to were they said he was. Bakugo kept asking Aizawa what was going on but Aizawa wouldn't answer him. Instead he rushed forward completely ignoring the Blonde. Bakugo was getting extremely worried now. Why had Aizawa's face been so full of terror? Why wouldn't he answer him? What was going on?? He thought as he rushed after the black haired man.

Bakugo started to smell smoke and he heard screaming. Civilians were rushing the opposite way from them, Aizawa's pace quickened and Bakugo kept up behind him. Aizawa stopped in front of him and Bakugo almost ran into him.

"GIVE ME A WARNING FOR FU-" Bakugo stopped yelling as he saw why Aizawa had stopped. Bakugo's eyes widened in horror at the scene in front of him.

Standing in front of him was Kirishima, he was completely hardened and was snarling, surrounding him were bloody corpses, Kirishima's hardened hand was barried deep into one of them. Cars were overturned and on fire and next to him a whole building was consumed in flames. Heroes were surrounding him trying to stop the red head. A news helicopter was hovering above them. There was a collar on him and a bolt of electricity came out shocking him. He roared before charging one of the heroes who luckily got out of the way in time.

"KIRISHIMA, PLEASE STOP!" Fatgum said, tears in his eyes. Kirishima looked at him and stopped for a moment, another bolt of electricity came out and Kirishima screamed before charging at him. Fatgums body was almost fully out of fat. Kirishima tackled him before tearing into his skin, taking out a big chunk. Fatgum screamed in pain and another pro hero tackled him, getting him off. Mount lady grabbed Fatgum before carrying him away towards an ambulance that was nearby.

Bakugo stared in horror at what once was his best friend. How could this happen? Only a week ago he was laughing with everyone talking about how amazing going to the hero agency would be. But now, he was there, and he had killed so many people. Bakugo knew that this wasn't him, that someone had DONE this to him. Bakugo was full of rage at how they could turn the cheerful boy into THIS. His body moved before he could think, explosions came out of his hand as he rushed into the chaos, sending an explosion straight to his head. Kirishima looked up, he fully stopped after seeing the blonde in front of him.  Another shock came out of the collar but it seemed as if he was trying to fight it, tears started to well up in his eyes as he stared at Bakugo, his eyes filled with pain.

"B-Bakugo P-please, k-kill me" Kirishima pleaded between sobs and the shocking of the collar.

"FUCK NO SHITTY HAIR, I WOULD RATHER DIE." Bakugo yelled, his own eyes starting to tear up. Kirishima roared before charging after Bakugo. Bakugo quickly used his quirk to go up in the air before sending explosions at the boy in front of him. Kirishima used his arms to shield the blast and stared up at him. Suddenly his quirk went away and Kirishima looked down confused before screaming. Bakugo looked over to see Aizawa, his hair lifted and eyes red. Kirishima also looked at him before charging at the black haired man. Bakugo blasted towards Kirishima before sending a blast straight to his head. It was a weaker one so that he wouldn't kill him. Kirishima fell over, the blast had knocked him out. Bakugo ran towards him. Kirishima's body was twitching, and the shock collar continued to shock him. Bakugo wrapped his hand into the collar, shocking himself in the process, it was excruciating but he would do anything to save his friend. He clamped hand around the collar and sent out the biggest explosion he could, the collar cracked and Bakugo tore it the rest of the way before throwing it onto the ground. He looked at his friend, he had blood covering him, the others mixed in with his own.

Paramedics and heroes rushed up to them, handcuffing Kirishima and putting him onto a stretcher. Bakugo screamed in protest as they forced them apart, tears streaming out of his eyes. He fell to the floor as he saw them take Kirishima away, sobs escaping his lips, his whole body was shaking. He couldn't believe that anyone could do that to the kind-hearted boy, he couldn't believe that they could FORCE HIM to do all of that. Bakugo continued to sob, hitting the ground with his fist in anger. He felt someone rap him into their embrace, Bakugo looked up to see Aizawa he fought for a moment before giving in, crying into his shoulder and hugging back.

(807 Words)