Chapter 5

(Kirishima's POV)

Kirishima slowly woke up, he blinked his eyes as he looked around the room he tried to lift his arm but felt something on it. He pulled again but it didn't work. He looked down to see them handcuffed to the bed. "Why am I handcuffed" He thought before his eyes grew wide. He remembered all the events that happened, he looked down to his hands flashes of memories intertwined with reality causing him to hallucinate blood on them. He sat up and put his head in between his knees, knocking his head with his unhand-cuffed hand, he started to scream to try and drown the memories out, he didn't want to remember, he didn't want to know what he had done. Nurses rushed in while he screamed and knocked his head with his hardened hand.

(Aizawa's POV)

Aizawa also entered and erased his quirk so the boy wouldn't hurt himself and so the nurses could sedate him. The sight of the boy broke his heart he couldn't believe that something like this could happen to him. The screaming eventually died down and Kirishima had fallen unconscious again. Aizawa stopped using his quirk and sat down, putting eyedrops in his eyes. He couldn't believe that someone made his student suffer this much. The nurses left again and Aizawa stayed so that he could be there the next time the boy woke up.

(Bakugo's POV)

Bakugo was on his way to the hospital along with his other classmates. It had been a week since he was hospitalized, Bakugo wanted to see him sooner but they had refused in case he was still a danger. After they gave the all clear everyone decided to go and visit him. Bakugo wished he could have seen him alone but everyone decided to tag along. They were all in a bus and Bakugo of course had to be seated next to Deku.

"Are you alright Kacchan?" Deku asked softly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK DAMN DEKU?" Bakugo snapped making everyone stop and stare at him. Bakugo looked away from everyone, staring out the window. He couldn't give a fuck if they stared, how could anyone be alright in this situation?

"H-he was really scary when it happened, do you think he is okay now?" Hagakure asked to no one in particular.

"Of course he is okay, that wasn't him, there is no way that was actually him" Kaminari said with a sad laugh.

"But what if whatever effected him starts again?" Mineta asked, worry in his voice.

"No, the doctors had to have gotten it out of him kero" Tsu said.

"Yeah, he'll be okay." Uraraka added trying to reassure the others.

Bakugo tuned out their voices, he didn't want to hear what those damn extra's had to say. None of them knew what actually happened. They only saw what happened through the news. None of them saw the pain in Kirishima's eyes like he did. None of them knew the look he had when he asked him to kill him. Bakugo squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to remember again. The bus stopped and they were in front of the hospital. The class shuffled out and Iida stopped them.

"Now, this is not a feild trip everyone, we are here for Kirishima and we need to support him." Iida said with a serious look on his face.

"We will Iida, don't worry." Deku said, Iida's face softened and he sighed sadly.

"Let's go" He said before leading them inside.

(593 Words)

PAAAIIIINNNNNNNNN