Chapter 7

It had been 3 days since the class had visited Kirishima. Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Jirou, and Bakugo had all visited him everyday to keep him company. Kirishima hated looking at himself, every time he saw himself he was reminded of what he had done. Every time he used his quirk he was reminded of the feeling of plunging it into someone chest as they screamed in pain. He wished Bakugo could have just killed him so that he wouldn't have to live with the horrible memories. He new how horrible it was to be thinking those things but he couldn't help it. He hated being in his body, he hated knowing what his body had done.

"Kirishima" He heard a voice say in front of him. Kirishima jumped and looked up to see Aizawa, principle Nezu, and Allmight standing in front of him.

"Oh, um, hello" Kirishima said before looking down. He knew that they were about to expel him, no hero school would want a murderer as one of their students.

"We came to talk to you about your continuation of U.A." Principle Nezu said, sitting in Aizawa's scarf.

"You don't have to tell me, I already know, you wouldn't want someone like me attending your school" Kirishima said his eyes brimming with tears.

"What, no, that is not what we were going to say." Allmight said, a confused look on his face.

"We were here to talk about if you think you could handle staying at the school. We know you went through something traumatic and the school will use everything it can to support your recovery, if you would let us" Principle Nezu said.

Kirishima's tears started to fall "Yes, yes, thank you so much, yes" He said relief in his voice. He didn't want to have to leave the school, he wanted to continue trying to be a hero, he had to at least make up for what he had done.

"It will be hard, it was not your fault what happened but many people might still have negative views about you or even fear you. Do you think you are up for it?" Allmight asked, placing a hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

"Y-Yes," Kirishima said between cries. Aizawa went up to him and nelt down to be eye level with the boy.

"We know this will be difficult and we took some time to let you heal but we need to know what happened. We found a capsule in you skin which, combined with the shocks, caused you to act deranged and aggressive. Do you know who put it there?" Aizawa asked, giving him a soft expression Kirishima had never seen before. Kirishima started to shake as he remembered what had happened.

"T-the league" He answered shakily, starting to hyperventilate. "Th-they made me, they t-tortured me" Kirishima said, his breathing quickening further. The door flew open and Bakugo was standing there.

"Hey, shitty hair, I'm back" He said before stopping, seeing all of the teachers. Kirishima looked up still hyperventilating as he saw Bakugo.

"Shit" Bakugo said before going forward and hugging Kirishima. Kirishima held him back and slowly his breathing started going back to normal. He looked up to see the teachers in shock, they didn't know Bakugo could ever be this caring.

"Bakugo we still need to ask Kirishima a few questions about what happened. Thank you for calming him but we need you to step out of the room for a moment." Aizawa said, he didn't want to separate the two but he needed to know more about what happened.

"Fine" Bakugo said before trying to get up, Kirishima held him tighter so he wouldn't leave.

"I don't think he is going to let me" Bakugo said with a soft chuckle.

"It's okay, he can stay," Principal Nezu said.

"Okay, but please Bakugo stay calm during the questioning. We know this information may be upsetting but please control yourself until it is over" Aizawa sighed.

"Kirishima, can you please tell us everything that happened" Allmight said his expression soft and voice at almost a whisper. Kirishima grabbed onto Bakugo tighter and Bakugo held him back as Kirishima started to explain what happened.

"I-I was on patrol. I was alone, there was a little girl who said she lost her m-mother down an alley. I went back there with her and it lead to a dead end. The girl changed into someone from the legue, Toga I think her name was." He said, he started to shake and Bakugo rubbed circles on his back to try and calm him. Kirishima relaxed before going again. "I looked around and was surrounded by 10 people from the league and the leader, Shigiraki, a villain named Snapped, snapped his fingers and I couldn't use my quirk. Then there was a villain with slime, one with big legs, one that could make you become sick, and one who could make poles come out of his body. They all attacked me and knocked me out. I don't know where they took me but it seemed like it was underground? I woke up on a table and there was a doctor in front of me. H-he said he was going to preform a surgery on me" Kirishima said before starting to sob again.

Bakugo's body had tensed up and he was shaking in anger. Kirishima calmed himself down as best he could and did his best to carry on. "H-he made cuts on my a-arm and c-chest. He put a n-needle in me and I past out. W-when I woke up I couldn't control my body. If I felt like I was getting back in control even a little bit the collar would sh-shock me." He stopped before whispering. "Th-they made me kill people, f-families, ch-children, to try and test how obedient I was. Th-Then they sent me out in the streets." Kirishima said before breaking down again. He looked up to see his teachers staring at him in horror and sadness. He looked over to see Bakugo, his eyes full of pain after hearing what the boy in front of him had been through. Kirishima looked down not wanting to look at there faces as he sobbed into Bakugo's chest. The blonde held him tightly while sadly whispering "It's okay Kirishima, your okay now" while rubbing his back gently.

"I am so sorry that you had to go through that. We will leave you for now and just know NONE of that was your fault. Thank you so much for answering our questions." Allmight said before heading out of the room with Nezu right behind him. Aizawa followed them before turning around.

"Bakugo" he said with a pained voice. "Please take care of him" he said before leaving.

Bakugo and Kirishima stayed like that for another 30 minutes, it had taken a while to calm Kirishima back down. Kirishima fell asleep while hugging onto Bakugo so Bakugo just layed down with him, cuddling the boy. He would make those villains pay for what they had done, Bakugo swore before closing his eyes, falling asleep next to Kirishima.

(1210 Words)

So much angsttttt