|1|

"Dear Diary,

It is the year **** and last time I wrote here was a couple years ago. I had been so busy with the battles with the others. We have improved a lot, Ink even decided to give us an upgrade with clothing style.

My brother has gotten a new boyfriend, Killer. I had felt his small bit of positivity from here."
____

As I wrote with my feathered ink pen on my diary, I could hear a faint call out for my name. I placed the both items in my hands, down on the bed where I had been seated. I went downstairs and saw Ink and Swap at the table, the smell of food being the first thing that I sensed.

I sat on my seat and grabbed my fork. The dinner that Swap has made for us tasted very nice! "This is awesome! How'd you make these?" Ink said, looking straight at our blue scarfed friend. "I found a new recipe, so I gave it a try!" Swap answered, happily. "Well it's very good, Swap. Thank you very much" I complimented his new recipe.

We finished our meal and continued what we were up to before being called for dinner. Ink had went to the Doodle-Sphere where he keeps an eye on the AU's and Bad Sanses, Blue sat on the couch to read a book and me, back to my bedroom.

I walked into my dim lighted room, a bed with a yellow blanket. A carpet that looked similar to my old cape, a yellow background with a orange sun. A desk and seat at the left side of the room, and as always as every bedroom has, a wardrobe and a mirror beside it. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look quite different than I use to.

I had a pastel yellow coat with a hood on top. Yellow gloves, similar to Ink's. Black boots, pants and shirt. And a bandage on my left cheek. I had it for a long while but the cut my brother decided to give me wasn't really something I could heal easily..

Usually in battle our outfits does change a slight bit. I mostly end up with my shape shifting staff, daggers attached to my belt and a bag of normal arrows. Yes, I still can create arrows of positivity with my magic as it is the only thing that can harm Nightmare. The rest in the bag are for his gang as both arrows gives different effects for eachother. And lately we've been starting the battles with the other side, as we gain information with the stealth and disguise potions Ink had requested from Science.

I sat down on my bed, grabbing my ink pen and diary from where I left them and continued writing. As my hand scribbled with the pen, it slipped out of my hand, seeing as the ink had leaking and stained my bare bones, being the reason as why it must have slipped. I leaned down to grab it off the floor before I paused, my hand close enough to reach and grab it but I didn't.. Something didn't feel right but I can't seem to pin point on what it is.. and then what it possible could be, hit me like a brick to a head,

A wave of negativity.

Ink then swung open the door as soon as I felt it. He had that face of 'Dear lord they've started it again'. I hurried up and left the pen where it stood on the floor and grabbed my bag, and placed the daggers on the attachment on my belt. Swap rushed up the stairs to my room and stood with Ink before I walked towards the two and teleported the three of us to where the negativity was sensed(?).

There we saw my brother's gang, killing and destroying e v e r y t h i n g ​​​​​​. Dust turned around after blasting a poor monsters head off, "Oh look Boss!" he said, pointing at us. Nightmare turned his head to his back, and with a pissed of tone " Oh great.. it's the Star sh*ts.. ". For being the leader of a massive killing machine team, he hadn't had a single stain of blood on him unlike the rest.

Nightmare sighed, " Murder trio, handle these fools. " he ordered them before continuing gaining and draining all the negativity of this AU. The Murder trio, containing Dust, Horror and Killer, smiled widely like the maniacs they are and disappeared. I quickly grabbed my daggers as they would be the quickest things I could reach.

-

Hearing a sound behind me a swiftly turned, both my daggers blocking the attack from Killer, trying to push him and his blade, hitting my dagger away. As we both struggled with strength, we then locked eyes..

We started at eachother for a bit, while I kept resisting his knife from passing through my daggers and stabbing me, I couldn't help but notice how pretty his eyes looked.. feeling my face heat up, my stomach felt like it had butterflies scattered all around the place. My breathing slowed down a bit as I was stuck in a bunch of emotions. Why would I be feeling such things at the moment like this? Why do I even feel like this at the moment? And why towards Killer? He's trying to kill me at the moment!

...

I snapped back into reality as I heard a yelling, turning my head to my left I could see Ink having his arm stretched out towards me as he yelled,

"DREAM! LOOK OUT!-"

________

(943 words)

Hello! Sorry for being very lazy and quiet lately. I've been busy and I got stitches, 3 if them actually, and they've been annoying lately.

I actually had made this book for one of my friends, zyebana_artdump ^^

I know I haven't even done it for an entire year but it had completely flew out of my head. And yes I know you did wanted Kreme I'm adding a pinch of Killermare for the drama.

This book will also be posted on Quotev!

-Noya

(And yes, I don't have a cover yet. I am trying to find a good one but I might end up needing help from someone with the cover- thanks qwq)
________