Chapter 9: Kaa

While Lemmy was waiting for Morton he looked around another part of the Revue. The Jungle Room.

Lemmy: Huh, each room has it's own Disney esque theme to it.

Morton returns to Lemmy.

Morton: I couldn't find the Kitchen anywhere!

Lemmy: Yeah, I noticed you since you just came back to me empty handed.

Morton: (sees the Jungle Room) Hey! Do you think there is fruit in there?

Lemmy: I don't think so.

Morton: Well I'm going to see for myself!

Morton runs into the Jungle Room.

Lemmy: Hey! Morton! Grr...

Lemmy runs after him. However when he entered the room, two red eyes glowed outside of the room as it sees that they have entered.

Lemmy: Morton this is ridiculous!

Morton: Not now Lemmy! Okay...where is...(notices a wax banana) FOOD! 

Morton grabbed the banana and tried to peel it but broke it.

Morton: Huh, guess I don't know my own strength.

Lemmy: Morton! That banana wasn't even real!

Morton: Aww...

Lemmy: Yeah, sorry buddy.

Morton: Do you think they do maps here?

Lemmy: Maybe, I don't know.

Morton: Awesome! Let's find that Santa Claus guy and ask him!

Morton runs to look for Dr. Light.

Lemmy: Hey! Morton- (sighs) does he always have to leave me like this?

But just before Lemmy could follow behind, he heard the sound of a squeak.

Lemmy: Huh?

Lemmy turned around and sees that it was Kaa.

Lemmy: What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Baloo or Louie or the other animatronics?

There was no response from Kaa. Lemmy chose to poke him...but nothing happened. When he poked him twice...something happened.

Kaa: (rattles his head) We're going to have fun together little manka!

Lemmy: Wh-what?

Kaa tries to grab Lemmy with his tail. Lemmy dodges and tugs a the tail so Kaa won't grab him.

Lemmy: Phew, haha! Can't grab me now!

Angered Kaa hisses and tries to grab Lemmy with his mouth and Lemmy trips.

Kaa: You're coming with me wether you like it or not! Jussst trussst in me little Manka...

Lemmy: I'm not a Manka! I'm a Koopaling!

Kaa's attempts to grab Lemmy lures him to a sharp stick and he falls over.

Lemmy: OOF!

Kaa uses his tail to slowly wrap up Lemmy.

Kaa: Don't be ssscared.....like I sssaid...Trussst....in....me....

Kaa's eyes turn into spirals as Lemmy slowly starts to get hypnotised by the spirals and he wraps up Lemmy more and more. But just when Kaa was about to wrap up Lemmy's arms, Lemmy numbly grabbed the sharp stick and stabbed it into Kaa's metal skin causing him to hiss violently letting go of him. Lemmy gasps and breathes in relief...but it wasn't over yet. Kaa tries to grab Lemmy with his tail once again but Lemmy stabs into his tail causing Kaa to hiss again. Kaa managed to wrap him up again this time ever harder. But Lemmy wasn't going to go through the same thing twice. He tucked his head and limbs into his shell and when Kaa wrapped hard enough the pressure shot Lemmy high up and land and bounce off of the snake's head.

Kaa: AHHHH!

Kaa limps down and Lemmy's head and limbs came out of the shell. This was his chance, he went to Kaa's neck and began to stab it without stopping. As he went on Kaa began to hiss more violently and more painfully and oil spewed out of the holes in his neck. Lemmy gave one more giant stab towards the snake making a big hole in his neck.

Kaa: (weakly) I....I thought you trussst me...

Lemmy: ...I would've....

Lemmy put down the sharp stick and put his hands into the hole in Kaa's neck.

Kaa: WAIT! LITTLE MANKA! STOP! DON'T YOU DA-

But as the snake was talking, Lemmy ripped out Kaa's mechanical neck. And that was the end of Kaa.

Kaa: AAAHHHHHHHhhhh......(shuts down)

Lemmy: (breathing heavily) What....what gotten into him...? I need to find Morton now and tell him!

Lemmy runs leaving the body of Kaa behind.