Chapter 20: A Dance to Remember

Kamek and Nabbit were wandering down the hallway.

Kamek: Okay, we'll need to find Junior, Becky and the others as soon as we can.

Nabbit: Alright man! But we should probably take care of them animatronics first.

Kamek: Why the animatronics first?

Nabbit: Well man you see, if we kill the animatronics, it'll be easier to find them because the animatronics won't be a problem, cause they dead!

Kamek: Huh, you might be on to something. But the problem is, how will we find the animatronics?

They suddenly heard music coming from the "Cinderella" room.

Nabbit: The hell is that?

Kamek: ....I think we found some animatronics...

The two entered the room, they noticed flickering lights shining through the door to another set.

Kamek: What's going on in there?

Nabbit: ...my guess is two words...Killer Robots!

Kamek: ...Let's go get em...

The two entered the room...the lights were flickering on and off without an end.

Nabbit: These flickering lights are making it hard to make out of this place!

Kamek: Wait....I...I think I see something...

Kamek noticed two figures dancing...they were Cinderella and Prince Charming! Unfortunately for the rabbit and the magikoopa...the dancing couple were aware of their presence...

Prince Charming: It appears we have uninvited guests my dear~

Cinderella: Oh, we do? Well then...I suppose it wouldn't hurt if we punish them!

The two let go of eachother and approached them, Cinderella attacked Kamek and Prince Charming attacked Nabbit. With the lights flickering it was hard to try and fight the animatronics. Cinderella kicked down Kamek causing him to fall backward while Prince Charming grabbed Nabbit by the ears and threw him across the room. Cinderella picked up Kamek and began punching him. Nabbit attempted to get up but Prince Charming stood before him.

Prince Charming: I'm afraid it's midnight for your life...farewell...

Nabbit grabbed his bag, there was a lot of things in it that it made it heavy. Nabbit used it to his advantage and swung it left and right against Prince Charming as he bled oil. He dealt one final fatal blow upon his forehead breaking it and fell to the ground...and that was the end of Prince Charming...

Cinderella tossed Kamek to the floor and was about to kill him

Cinderella tossed Kamek to the floor and was about to kill him...until she saw Prince Charming on the floor dead. She was in shock and dismay. Fortunately Kamek had time to grab his wand, wave it and shot at her leg breaking it off of her as she fell down. Kamek grabbed the glass slipper off of the foot of her broken leg approached her.

Cinderella: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GLASS SLIPPER?!

Kamek: This!

Kamek put the tip of the Glass Slipper in her mouth and punched it straight in her mouth as she coughed out oil and her mouth was broken open...and that was the end of Cinderella...

and that was the end of Cinderella

Kamek: (breathing heavily)

Nabbit: That was fun...right?

Kamek: We could've died! ....although...it was fun to do it together...

Nabbit: Yeah...so...we're gonna ditch these fools?

Kamek: Yeah, let's find the others.

The two leave the bodies of the animatronic couple behind.