Chapter 24: King Louie

Meanwhile in the souvenir room Bendy and Alice were done with- HELL NO! WE'RE NOT GETTING INTO THAT!!! I may have set this to mature but when it comes to talking about this, that breaks the Genre Productions rules. We only reference it only so don't expect me to say that one word.

Bendy: Phew....that...that was good...

Alice: Yeah...

Alice gasps and sits up looking at Louie's position.

Bendy: What is it?

Alice: Bendy! That thing just moved!

Bendy looked at where King Louie is...he's no longer there.

Bendy: Where the hell did he go?

Suddenly, King Louie reared up behind them.

King Louie: Well! That was a great show! But now it's time for me to EAT!

King Louie ran to Bendy and pinned him down and started sank his teeth into his arm and ripped his belly open tearing out his insides, Bendy started to scream in agony and Alice screamed in terror. Bendy tried punching the animatronic orangutan on the face but he wasn't stopping. Alice screamed and ran for the door trying to get it open.

Alice: (screaming) I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA GO HOME!!!

King Louie bit off Bendy's arm and proceeded to tear out his more of his inky insides. Alice banged on the door and was pulling on the handle trying to get it open. Outside the door, Iggy and Larry walking down the corridor near the souvenir room.

Larry: Are you sure Wendy will be okay?

Iggy: I'm pretty sure she'll be okay, she saved you after all, right?

Suddenly, Alice's screaming broke their conversation. Larry heard it and ran to the door, he realised it was locked and tried to open it.

Larry: Oh god! Oh god! It's locked!!! How do we get it open?!

Fortunately, Iggy managed to get the door open, by kicking it down. The souvenir room was stained with ink coloured blood.

Iggy: Oh dear god...what happened in here?

Bendy and Alice's bodies are seen on the floor alongside King Louie, who was tasting Bendy's arm.

King Louie: Hmm...a bit gunky for taste...

Larry: I think he happened...

King Louie turns around to the two koopalings.

King Louie: Now you two look more delicious!

King Louie ran to them, Iggy did the same thing to King Louie, lifting him, rolling backwards until he was able to pin him down.. He started punching his face a couple of times. He then lifted his mouth open, he attempted to get his mouth closed again, but Iggy punched him two times and proceeded to stretch his mouth. With his strength, he managed to tear open King Louie's mouth as he let out an oragutan scream and oil squirted out. He put his hand into his mouth and tore out his circuit...and that was the end of King Louie.

After King Louie's demise, Iggy tossed his circuits aside

After King Louie's demise, Iggy tossed his circuits aside. He then got up.

Iggy: (sighs) Another one dealt with...

Larry stares in guilt at Bendy and Alice's corpses.

Larry: We didn't save them in time...

Iggy: I know...

Larry: May they rest in peace...

Iggy: Come on Bro...they're in a better place now...

The two leave the souvenir area to continue their search.