Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review. All copyright belong solely to the Author.

A/N: Any spell errors that you notice please help me by highlighting the word(s) in the comments and putting (*) for correction. I cannot catch every spell error as I go so I reply on the help of the readers.

This story will be a mix of past and present happenings. Flashbacks will be written in ( Italics ) , phone calls will be written in ( bold italics ) , and the present story will be written in ( Normal ) font. If you should get confused drop a comment and I shall help you.

There won't be use of character pictures in this sequel due to me not knowing the characters current social medial. If you forget who they are or what they look like please refer to Creepin Book one for reference ❤️

Thank you for any and all continued support on this new journey.