shots and margaritas

"Felix! I found it!!!!"
"Found what?"
"Your perfect outfit duh"
Jisung gives felix the outfit begging him to try it on.
Once felix puts on the full thing he blushes from the amount of skin showed.
"JI?! I can't wear this you lunatic!"
"Why not? You look hot" jisung said with a pout, and felix has never been one to say no to that face.
"Fine. Only if I pick yours out though"
" okay let's go to my place then, grab all your things"
The two bestfriends go to the others house to find a very, very 'sexy' outfit .
"OOOOOOOH. WE.LOOK.AMAZING." jisung yells at nearly the top of his lungs.

The two males head to the club and immediately,  the shorter male starts dancing in the crowd. Felix simply sits down with a very strong drink in his hands until his best friend find him, begging him to get up to get more drinks with him and dance their hearts out. He finally agrees and goes up to the bar. " give us 10 shots, and two mango-berry margaritas please " they start taking shots and sipping on their margaritas through out the night. Both of them getting to the point of nearly waisted.

" okway butttt if he lwikes yo enough,  he woUldnt SLEEP WIFTH CHWAN"

"yo wight.. lixxie whaddido wifoutchu???"
"Dont fink about dat. Yo o'ways had me!"

The two males talked and talked about how terrible chan and minho are.  Or atleast they thought they were terrible..

Jisung leaves the male again and starts to dance while felix sits alone. Until a random, and strange man started talking.
"Hey cutie! Why are you all alone?"
"I'm nwot.. I camed wif someone"
"Where are they then?"
"Somewhere"
" come on baby dont play hard to get.. let me take you up to the rooms love" the creepy man said to the drunk boy
He started to inch closer and closer to felix
" stop. I dwont wanna"
Felix said, more than tipsy, with a hint of fear laced within his voice
"Just shut up"
Felix is trying to push him away but the other male is much stronger.
Felix closes his eyes in fear with tears going down , then suddenly hears the other male grunt, letting go of him
Felix opens his eyes and sees 'him'