Chapter 6

~Songs for this Chapter~
Twilight Saga: New Moon, Film Score - Alexandre Desplat
Come Away to The Water- Maroon 5

~

Harry and I stayed in the house, the tension between us growing by the hour. He stayed to make sure I was okay, knowing my past since he was once the one who caused it. We hardly spoke, the awkward and unknown feeling I was having, and I'm sure he was having too, filling the room. Every now and again, he would make weird faces just to get a giggle or smile from me. I tried to text Blakely a few times, but I haven't gotten an answer yet. I stuck my phone into my pocket and made Harry and I's lunch; wraps with jalapeño cheese, ham, lettuce, and tomato. Then, on the side, a small fruit salad. We ate in silence. As I ate, I thought of every time we came close to each other and quickly brushed it off.

He never kissed me on the lips. Not once.

It was always my neck, just in the right spot. But somehow, I craved his kiss. I craved that touch from my neck, but on my lips. So gentle at times, and so rough at others. I was brought from my thoughts as I felt a hand on my leg. My eyes quickly looked to Harry and he smiled.

"You okay? You were in the zone there for a moment, Love." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you." I gently say, knowing that I didn't know if that was true or not. I didn't know how I felt an hour or two ago, and I don't know now. Harry's plate was finished, and I was half way done. Harry got up, taking the plate and bowl to the sink and setting it in quietly. He looked at me and started to grab all his stuff. He walked over to me and gave me a hug, his arms wrapping tightly around me. I wrapped my arms around him, a smile forming on my lips.

"I'm gonna get going..I need to go to work soon." I frown a bit, from the fact that he needs to leave, and the fact that I know where he's going and why. I know he could get hurt, and that worries me.

"Okay, darling." I say gently and he smiles, heading out the door and closing it. My heart instantly aches, just as it had the past few days without him. Without his cheesy jokes and pick-up lines. Without his nagging and yelling when he was jealous. I quickly push the thoughts out of my mind, knowing I couldn't love him. He did all that horrid stuff to me, and it would be to hard to trust him.

I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Blakely's number, hearing it ring three times and go to voice mail.

"Blakely..where have you been? I miss you..call me please." I say shyly into the phone before hitting the end button and going to look at myself in the restroom mirror. I gasp at the hickeys on my neck, chest and jawline.

Ownership...that's why he always does this. To show the other guys on the street that I'm taken. Or to any of the guys I know. So no one will approach me. I groan and try my best to cover the hickeys with makeup, then try pulling my shirt up and putting on a scarf. I sigh and head out the door, heading to the café that I was supposed to be at this morning. I know Oma might be a bit upset, but I'll make it up by working late. I open my purse and look for my keys, only to realize I don't have them. I ran back in and found them on the oddest place, a place where I hadn't set them before. The coffee table. I ignore it, knowing it was probably Liam or Holiday that moved them. I run back out to the car and get in, heading to the café.

I climb out of my car, closing the door before walking inside. I walked to the kitchen and found my Oma brewing coffee and baking muffins. The last cashier had worked over time and I apologized to her, and she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

"Hey Oma. I'm so sorry I'm late. I got caught up at the apartment." I said nervously and walked over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled and patted my back, "Oh, it's alright, Mercy."

"Liam had a problem with his car so I had to help him out." I lied, feeling horrible for lying to her.

"Well, I hope his car turns out okay!" She said and I made sure to text Liam and tell him what I had told her. I put on my apron and walked to the cash register, my hands shaking badly. I totally forgot to take my pills and I already started to feel anxious. I gave a fake smile to every customer who came in to buy something, the voices that came with my anxiety taking my thought process away from me.

The whole day was quite calm, but that same face caused my world to stop.

Blakely.

Our eyes locked and he walked up to the counter as if he didn't know me personally. He sighed and looked at the menu before looking back at me.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin, please." He said to me, his eyes cold and dark.

"You'll get your muffin right after you tell me where you've been." I snapped at him. He ran his hand through his hair and chuckled a bit.

"Your boyfriend told me to stay away from you, so that's what I'm doing." He looked me in the eyes and then looked at his feet.

"I don't have a boyfriend..?" I said confused, then it hit me. Harry must have followed me or something and confronted Blakely for being with me.

"Well, someone came up to my door and told me to stay away from you or he would ruin my life," Blakely explained, looking in my eyes.

"Call me after my shift. It ends at 9 today, so in like 30 minutes," I ordered him as I placed the muffin on the counter. He walked to a table and sat with his muffin, watching me as I worked. He got a phone call and answered, talking on the phone quietly and glancing at me as he did so. I glanced at him and gave the next customer their coffee. Blakely left soon after, still talking on the phone.

My shift ended, and Blakely called me at exactly 9. Right on time. I answered, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hey," I sighed into the phone as a gathered my things.

"Hey..Can you come to my place? We can talk here." He said gently, sweetly. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Alright. I'll be over as soon as I get my stuff." I answered. We said our byes and I threw my stuff in the car before heading over to his house. Once I got there, I grabbed my keys and my purse before heading up. I reached his apartment and knocked on the door, my heart racing. He opened up and I smiled at him, walking in as he invited me in.

"So..i'm sorry about Harry..he's a close friend of mine and he tends to get really protective.." I lied and looked to Blakely. He nodded and laughed.

"I understand. It's okay. I'm sorry for not talking to you about it first." He apologized, and I felt my heart melt.

"It's fine." I said, thinking of the cute, matching underwear and bra I was wearing underneath my clothing. "Is there anyway I can make this up to you?" I blushed and bit my lip, smirking and staring into his eyes. He nodded and smirked also, looking me up and down.

"Come on." I whispered and held his hand, walking quickly to his room. I sat him on his bed and stood in front of him. I slowly took off my clothing, teasing him and giggling as he groaned and ripped off his shirt. I didn't even get to my top as he pulled me too him and ripped it off me, kissing me roughly. He kissed my neck and rolled over so I was on the bottom. He made his way down my body, kissing my skin gently. I pulled him back up and kissed him gently. I looked in his eyes and bit my lip.

"I..I think I love you Blakely." I said and smiled.

"I love you too, Mercy.." He said and bit his lip nervously. "I'm sorry." He whispered before stabbing a syringe into my vein, injecting a clear fluid. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head, and his smirk was the last thing I saw.

~~

PLOT TWIST!
And this is only the beginning, my friends. Just you wait! Excited for the next chapter! I know this is short, sorry >~<