Chapter 4

~ Songs for this Chapter~

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Lay Me Down (acoustic) -Sam Smith

**

I hesitantly sat down next to my brother, across the table from Harry. I looked down at my bracelets, playing with them, a nervous habit. I glanced back up at him, and his green orbs were on me. I rolled my eyes and glared at Harry before getting up to get hot chocolate.

"What did you guys want to get?" I asked, annoyed by Harry's presence.

"I wanted a gingerbread cookie and a peppermint hot chocolate," Liam said, staring at his phone.

"Same with me." Harry said, smiling at me.

"Okay.." I said, wondering how I was going to carry all of that over to the table. I went up to the cashier and ordered our things, and paid. I smiled at the boy behind the counter, watching him grab a pen and a cup. He asked me for my name, a small smirk on his lips. I told him my name, and he looked up at me in disbelief.

"Mercury is your name?" He asked, a cute chuckle leaving his lips, a British accent filling his words. "That's such a beautiful name."

"Thank you." I smile and look at his name. Blakely. "Blakely is a beautiful name too," I say, a small laugh leaving my lips. He nods and writes something down on the back of my receipt before hanging it to me. I gave him a small smile before walking over to the other counter to grab the order. I feel a hand on my back and quickly look behind me to see a smirking Harry. I glare at him and look at what was written on the receipt before putting it in my pocket.

"What do you want?" I snap at him before he leans against the counter, looking at me with that devishly sexy smirk of his.

"I came to help you carry the food and drinks." He said, the dimples in his cheeks forming as he smiled at me. He looks behind him at Blakely, who is tending to a customer. "Who is that?" He says in a rude manner, as if he was jealous.

"Why the hell do you care? And his names Blakely." I say, annoyed with Harry, "And he's nice, unlike you," I mutter under my breath.

"I'm nice, Merci, I just-" He says and I snap.

"Do not call me Merci. Ever." I say coldly to him, before grabbing some of the food and walking back to the table, setting it down on the surface. Harry carries the rest, and watches me as I sit down. He sits down across from me, watching me as I take sips from my hot chocolate and take bites of my gingerbread cookie.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I say as I take a sip of my hot chocolate, seeing Harry's embarrassed expression. I chuckle a bit, setting my cup back on the table.

"Okay, I'm done with your endless bickering!!" Liam shouts at us, startling me a bit. "We're here to talk and have a good time, not fight like a bunch of drama obsessed little girls. Merci, You are acting like a major bitch. Maybe bring it down a little."

"What!" I say, annoyed, "Harry was being a douche to me!"

"No, he wasn't, not everyone's out to get you." Liam snapped at me. I slumped down in my seat, watching Harry's smirk as I get yelled at by Liam. I give him the evil glare before texting Holiday.

Me: Holiday, You are never going to believe who's here right now! >:(

Holli: Who!?

Me: Harold Mother Fucking Styles. God KMN please!

Holli: Are you serious?! Oh my god. I'm so sorry.