26

Hello my lovelies,

Wow. It's been a long three weeks that I've been away from here. I'm immensely grateful to be back here, the fact that I can even write a single word is evidence that God loves me.

Thank you for sticking with me, for asking about my health. I'm a lot better now and I hope I can write more.

Happy Reading.

"I don't know how you people do it, but Kishiyas thinking they can usurp the first wife is the most horrible thing. Especially when they weren't there when you worked with your husband for the money they're leeching off. #mytwocents #womenarewomenworstenemies." Alhaji let the iPad drop from his hand and asked Elijah with venom,

"What is this garbage?" Elijah shrugged but took back the fallen Ipad. Alhaji rubbed at his eyes, he had not even had his bath yet, he just finished exercising for the day when Elijah stepped in with the news that Surayyah was dragging Nadia on Twitter.

"She said something about Miss Nadia going to the same dermatologist as she, just to stalk her, but that's not true, Miss Nadia's security say, she's had that dermatologist for at least for months now and if anything, it's Princess that is being intrusive." Alhaji raised his eyes with rage at Elijah, Elijah reared back.

"Don't ever call that foolish human, Princess, around me. What rubbish princess? Does that evil thing that behaves like the Devil in a woman look like a princess?" Elijah chuckled and nodded, looking down to swipe at the page his iPad was on.

He tapped on the quoted tweets and saw that someone had responded with a video. He tapped on his airpods and watched the two minutes, fifteen seconds video. Then he handed it to Alhaji.

"What's this?" He asked stonily, he was suddenly having the sort of morning that he always prayed at Fajr never to have. He watched the video at loud volume anyway, watching as his ex-wife bopped the nose of his fiance after slamming away the magazine she'd used to cover her face.

He also watched as the doctor told his ex-wife that she was the intruder as Nadia had been using the said dermatologist for months and she just made her second appointment. Alhaji looked up to Elijah who was sporting a look of schadenfreude, "Look at how she hit Nadia on the nose! And that one herself refused to tell me of this, preferring and preparing to suffer in silence?"

Alhaji raised his head to see Elijah school his features, lowering his head to watch the video that had been watched almost seventy thousand times. Then he waved Elijah off, picked up his phone and called Nadia.

The part that worried him was, he and Nadia had spoken the night before, he had sent her a text that morning that she replied to almost immediately, he didn't sense that there was a problem until he watched that video. She didn't leave a hint of the injustice she faced, and it hurt him even more that she was subjected to that.

The phone rang for a few more seconds, not connecting, Alhaji lowered the phone to look out the shaded windows of his home office. It was quite sunny out so early and Elijah liked to keep the room chill by pulling the floor length drapes.

"What about what we talked about?" Alhaji asked Elijah, Elijah shook his head and said, "They said you'll get it before today ends." Alhaji nodded and left Elijah to pack up and get ready for the day.

About an hour later, Alhaji got into the vehicle after eating breakfast. He had been in a solemn mood all week, fasting, making Dua for his impending marriage.

Elijah entered the car, right beside Alhaji, then he handed a sheaf of papers to the driver who buckled it to the front seat.

"Sir, the office said the papers arrived, she should be served hers any moment from now." Alhaji nodded and looked out the window, his anger simmering under the lid of his prayers to not blow up. The visible plan that his ex-wife had, he could clearly see it, and he would be a complete fool to step into her trap, wide open.