five.

Fifth chapter, feeling scared and anxious ❤️
________________________________

AMELIA LAID ON THE COUCH, I was woken up by something cold, I quickly got up from where i was and checked my clothes to find them wet. I felt anger rush through me when i saw everyone standing there laughing.

"What is wrong with you guys seriously?!" I said yelling and speed walking to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and start to dry myself off.

I take a deep breath before unlocking the door and walking out of the bathroom. I see everyone on the couch already looking at me like they were waiting. Immediately after they see me they start apologizing.

"Oh my god Amelia we are so sorry!"
"we thought it would be funny"

I was about to laugh since they all looked so funny. "you guys it's ok, no worries" they all seem to relax at my words. I sit by Mason who smiles once he sees me.

We all decide to watch a movie and i immediately choose final destination 3.

Half way into the movie everyone is super focused on the movie and i got bored and stared taking pics for instagram. Mason notices and ask to take one with me, of course i said yes.

 Mason notices and ask to take one with me, of course i said yes

🔵⚫️

⚫️🔵Liked by Scarlye07, Ameliaisbae and 737,272 others

⚫️🔵
Liked by Scarlye07, Ameliaisbae and 737,272 others.

Ameliabrown_ he wanted to take a pic with me guys 🤭

Madeleinemcgraw- the fact we didn't even see you guys taking pictures..

Mckennagrace- shipp

User6- why is everyone saying ship he's mine
Ameliabrown_- we'll see..
Masonthames- oh?

shayrudolph- stop flirting in the comments
Ameliabrown- oh but when you and your boyfriend do it it's ok 😔

________________________________

Sorry that i haven't been updating!
istg i need to stop working on my script and start working on my brady book.